How much $ would it take for you??

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
How much money would it take for you to walk through this wearing what you were born with ?

ResizedImage_1434297201910_zps1bc4cf8b.jpg

ResizedImage_1434297202493_zpsa7c76f0a.jpg

ResizedImage_1434297203174_zps300cb822.jpg

Jogeephus":rofygwg5 said:
How much you willing to pay me? Stuff don't bother me. I can roll in it and it won't bother me.
I would at least want something on on feet. The soles are sensitive to stepping on things. Other then that, no big deal. I'm like Jo, stuff doesn;t bother me in the least.

Good question sky. Before I answer, I'd like to know a few things. After I walk through it, how soon would I be allowed to then go bathe/shower myself?
Also, should I assume I would be providing my own health care/treatments?

Anyone know any good uses for the darned stuff. There's gotta be one positive for the stuff being on this earth

Jogeephus":22wm1hcj said:
Stuff don't bother me. I can roll in it and it won't bother me.

I used to say the same thing, until one spring when I was about 20. I was patching fence with my shirt off. I had used some limb cutters to cut a vine, and the end of one of the cut vines rubbed along my stomach. Now I'm allergic to it.

torogmc81":r96km2gr said:
Good question sky. Before I answer, I'd like to know a few things. After I walk through it, how soon would I be allowed to then go bathe/shower myself?

Anyone know any good uses for the darned stuff. There's gotta be one positive for the stuff being on this earth
The only positive Iknow is that when I'm messing around in it the goof ball neighbor goes home and leaves me alone instead of wanting to "visit"

Workinonit Farm":1rdtes0o said:
:shock: :shock: :shock:
I'm beginning to swell up and itch just looking at those pictures! :eek:

Have you got any Predisone?
I'm with you!!! Seems like all I have to do is get near the stuff and I start to itch! Actually have a breakout on my arms right now!

It hasn't turned red yet, so your fine..........maybe. :cowboy:

But I ain't doin it! :)

My dad was burning it one time and I got it in my nose, mouth, eyes ect.. Miserable is an understatement!!

torogmc81":3e9uzycl said:

LOL I was thinking of suggesting this to be a part of the tv show naked and afraid :lol2: :lol2: I am also not allergic to it I was walking through it and spraying it. I wanted to kill it before it started encroaching my fence lines. I think it makes good goat food.

skyhightree1":1gco4lsp said:
torogmc81":1gco4lsp said:

LOL I was thinking of suggesting this to be a part of the tv show naked and afraid :lol2: :lol2: I am also not allergic to it I was walking through it and spraying it. I wanted to kill it before it started encroaching my fence lines. I think it makes good goat food.

Goats love it. Has no effect on me. I think I could smoke it. :cowboy:
My son it will send him to the er

I work in it daily and it does not bother me as long as I take a cold shower when I get home. No shower and I need steroids to get rid of it. BTW steroids are the only thing I have ever found that keeps me awake. Last time I had to take them I slept two hours in a week. I did get 120 rolls of hay hauled in and put in the shed, 35 acres bush hogged, and got 4 pickups of wood cut, split, and stacked. Plus worked 60 hrs on a job. Amazing what you can get done with a headlamp if you do not sleep. They work like speed for anyone else?

Latest posts