How Many...

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms

Reaction score
Banned or removed posters do ya'll think have come back ressurected under a new/different user-name? I can think of one recent incident.

Crowderfarms":2b34ocps said:
Banned or removed posters do ya'll think have come back ressurected under a new/different user-name? I can think of one recent incident.
me too. :eek: ;-)

i wouldnt know . quite a few im sure. i know if i ever got banned i come back under a differnt name.(and behave myself)

I can think of three right off the top of my head. Probably been more than that. I can't understand why people think they can come back with a different name, pull the same crap that got them banned in the first place, and get away with it. They're usually pretty easy to spot right away.

Looks like TTCLM = Turn That Cow Loose Ma
Is back running wide open.

? if they were baned how did they get back,
i guess they were not baned at all.
To me baned means gone forever.

Here's a blast from the past. Remember this feller?

18338807004436d5e478c7a.jpg

curtis":2youc3r2 said:
? if they were baned how did they get back,
i guess they were not baned at all.
To me baned means gone forever.
When someone is banned there are ways to get around it. I think a new email address and/or isp is needed to do it though.

Did HCF ever get banned? He's been back like what 8 times?
I can think of at least 2 others of the top of my head.
This is (at least) the 2nd time TTCLM has come back

its probably jsut the same one or two over and over and over again.

i hd forgotten about 2manyhorses/

OMG! what a typo! sorry for anybody that saw that before i edited! lol :oops:

Beefy":1s5keppk said:
its probably jsut the same one or two over and over and over again.

i hd forgotten about 2manyhorses/

OMG! what a typo! sorry for anybody that saw that before i edited! lol :oops:
Bad, Bad Beefy. I saw it :lol:

Cabo":mwermp6r said:
Crowderfarms":mwermp6r said:
Here's a blast from the past. Remember this feller?

18338807004436d5e478c7a.jpg

Is that a pic of the turning cow and the loose ma?

At first glance I thought it was a picture of Dick Cheney... :shock:

Alice

Why not":1u32xn8q said:
I will chime in here i dont know how many have been banned and come back. WHAT I WILL SAY IS THIS THERE IS A LOT OF TAG TEAMIN THAT GOES ON HERE. Just in the last couple of days there were cries for about four individuals to be banned or banning was mentioned.

Actually I think the disucssion is a lot less lately than what it was back then. And, back then, I do remember Macon himself expressing how many different names an individual had come back as. Don't you know he was way past sick of the banning and discussions thereto.

We haven't had the frequently locked threads lately either. Does that mean we are learning to play together nicely?

Edit: Here you go: http://www.cattletoday.com/forum/viewto ... ht=#246506

WHY NOT - You've been on these boards only a short time.

Sit back and relax. Most of us old timers like to play on here and try to impart some wit and wisdom.

Occasionally we have to be put in our place by AB, and sometimes we have to straighten some of the "know it alls" out, or at least try.

Sit back, take a deep breath and enjoy yourself. This could be a long ride. make it pleasant.

Latest posts