How the Amish handle covid

Help Support CattleToday:

I live in an area where there are many Mennonites... some old order with no vehicles, no "ties" to the grid... those that milk have generators and such.... regardless, there are as many "levels" of "orders" and what is allowed and not allowed. Several of the farms I test are Mennonite.... I know of several who got covid... had all the symptoms, from feeling off, to feeling pretty sick, to several very sick..... no taste and smell as one of the most telling... they did not get tested and did not go to doctors... did not "ISOLATE" them selves, just as that clip showed... some wore the masks in public... but it actually reinforced their "separateness" for many... yes there were deaths, but they also look at death a little different and accept it more as a part of God's plan.... I do not know of one that has said they got the vaccination...
I would say that overall, there were fewer deaths percentage wise, of the ones I know, than in the "english" communities ( as they call others than themselves).... they also went about their daily lives more normal than all the shut downs.
Realize also that many... most.... of the ones in these communities, eat better meals and food in general... They can and preserve their own food or food grown by other locals... they do not eat alot of junk food and they get their hands dirty in day to day life. They go barefoot in the summer, the kids are out barefoot all the time in good weather... they have better immune systems to many of the common diseases because of their exposure to more germs. I am not saying they never get sick because they do... but I think there is something to be said of living a life of not being afraid of every little germ that comes along. I know several that go to chiropractors and feel that keeping their spines/bodies in alignment helps with the overall quality of their life. I agree with that and am thankful for my chiropractor for all the relief he has given me for many years. I started at mine because of an old order farmer that told me about him and I immediately got relief from constant "colds" I couldn't seem to shake off... got the full range of motion use of my arm after the doctors and hospital said there was nothing else they could do for nearly 2 years after my bad car wreck... all because my spine was not in alignment.

One other thing, when I went to the doctor that is going to do my knee replacements next week, the nurses/office people naturally asked if I had gotten "the vaccination" This was back the last of January 2021.... and I said no; was that a problem? Then the Dr said no, not at all.... BUT.... to NOT GET ANY OF THE SHOTS ( and he did not call them vaccinations) within 6 months of the knee replacements... due to concerns with blood clotting and such... and I did not schedule the replacements until the end of Oct (next week, on the 25th) because of wanting to be here for the better part of hay season and such... since I could get on the tractor and do the raking and tedding and all... just could not do all the hooking up and unhooking with the knees restricting my actions due to the pain....
This is a highly recommended orthopedic doctor and clinic with one of the best reputations on the east coast for their robotic surgery capabilities....not only for orthopedic joints, but in spine and also in brain surgeries.... so that told me then that maybe there were more to the shots than were being "revealed" to the public... and I said that I was sure that I had had it, as my son and his gf and several of his co-workers had had it at work also... they were all tested positive for it... and several had been sick....

Not saying that is what others should do or not do... but that is just my observations and "experiences" with pro and con on the shots.

They have it right - don't trust the government, public schools, and what's the point in health care without family? Makes me want to go join them - God's plan for everything. And, might as well die if we can't work.