How good are your hunting eyes?

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
I hope yours are better than mine. I took a friend hunting today and I was reading a book waiting on him to shoot one. I snapped the first picture of the sunset and read two pages and then looked around again. This time there were three doe standing about 50 yards from me. So I zoomed in and took a picture of these. Though I know they are there, I can't see them at all in the first picture.

IMG_1705.jpg

Here is the photo I zoomed in on. See the doe now? Ok, where are the other two? There were 3 in the frame but for the life of me I can't find them now. They were all within 10 yards of one another if not closer. This is not a trick - I honestly can't see them in the picture and I KNOW they are there. It just amazes me how well they can blend into their surroundings.

IMG_1706.jpg

Joe,

I see them ! They are just in front of that 200 plus buck that is chasing them and just this side of the buck that will go 198 ! 8) Now i bet you can locate them ! :lol:

ROCKSPRINGS":2kjfiyms said:
I have seen does grow horns, trees turn into deer, ect. Sit in the blind long enough and you will see alot of things :lol:

I agree with this statement... especially around dawn or dusk!

Limomike":28l3xvr7 said:
ROCKSPRINGS":28l3xvr7 said:
I have seen does grow horns, trees turn into deer, ect. Sit in the blind long enough and you will see alot of things :lol:

I agree with this statement... especially around dawn or dusk!

I agree. The changing light can make things change shape and "move", but there are two more in the picture. One on each side of the doe. The picture isn't that good since I had to hold the shutter to keep the flash from spooking them. I watched them for thirty minutes or more waiting on that big BC to come out. I think I can make one of them out just to the right of the oak tree the doe is facing. There are two pines parallel, right between them one "I think" is facing me. This would have been the yearling, the other on the left - haven't a clue. I waited till they bunched up to take the photo - now they are gone.

Latest posts