How 'bout them Texans

Help Support CattleToday:

Well I started this so.... We were setting cedar posts yesterday while the game was on so I taped it. From the sounds of it, probably not worth watching. From the sounds of it, "my team sucks". Go Aggies!

I knew we were in a world of crap when they took the "Clown". If your gonna coach an manage a team like New England does great do it. Very seldom does Belicheck ever sign a first round draft pick. I would have loved to have seen how many extra draft choices and trades he would have gotten for the first round over all pick.

Yep, that was gonna be the heavenly match--Clownman on one side and JJ Watts on the other side. Didn't work out so good and wouldn't matter anyway, if your offense can't score points against a good team. 0-0 tie won't get ya in the playoffs.

Caustic Burno":23psvkxz said:
TexasBred":23psvkxz said:
But his team is 2-0........ :shock: :shock:

Catch up TB the current Texan coach not the old one.
My ??? was about Kubiak and I thought everyone was responding to that. Oh well, WTH, he's still 2-0.

wacocowboy":3b8t2sw6 said:
At least the Texans still have their two starting QBs my team just lost our guy for the next 8 weeks.

Doesn't matter there is no O line in front of them.
The Texans need duct tape and balin wire to try and tie one together.
To top that off the Saints are back in aints mode.

Like I said a long season, at least Indy is in the gutter as well.
Might be able to make the play offs in the AFC South with five wins.

Caustic Burno":13uxhftk said:
wacocowboy":13uxhftk said:
At least the Texans still have their two starting QBs my team just lost our guy for the next 8 weeks.

Doesn't matter there is no O line in front of them.
The Texans need duct tape and balin wire to try and tie one together.
To top that off the Saints are back in aints mode.

Like I said a long season, at least Indy is in the gutter as well.
Might be able to make the play offs in the AFC South with five wins.

Baling wire and duct tape will fix anything. Maybe the Cowboys should use some on Romo's collar bone.

Poor Saint the are sucking and now without Brees ouch.

Indy does look bad not sure if it is facing two of the best Ds or if they just suck.

wacocowboy":k4c3hq5p said:
Yea but we just hired another one. Cassel? Use to be with New England so you know he's not a scrub.

Kingfisher":13w4zt8g said:
wacocowboy":13w4zt8g said:
Yea but we just hired another one. Cassel? Use to be with New England so you know he's not a scrub.

Both Houston Texan QBs, (Ryan Mallett and Brian Hoyer) AND Houston head coach used to be with New England--Texans are 0-2.

Cassel has bounced around the NFL like a basketball not to impressed with the trade. If Matt Flynn is healthy I would rather they just sign him. Flynn played pretty good filling in for Rogers with the Packers.

wacocowboy":mpeq6tei said:
Cassel has bounced around the NFL like a basketball not to impressed with the trade. If Matt Flynn is healthy I would rather they just sign him. Flynn played pretty good filling in for Rogers with the Packers.

I like Flynn as well.

Who did Dallas trade to get Cassel?

TennesseeTuxedo":3ajuj6p8 said:
wacocowboy":3ajuj6p8 said:

I like Flynn as well.

Who did Dallas trade to get Cassel?

They gave up a 5th round pick in 2017 for Cassel and Bills 7th round pick in 2017.

Why My Team (still) Sucks:
Mallett is gone. Texans now find themselves exactly where they were last year and year before.
An idiot coach, an over-the-hill has been of a starting quarterback, and TJ Yates on his way to NRG stadium as backup qb once again--can Keenum be far behind?
We've seen this movie before.

Who J? Who J?
Hoyer goes out, TJ Yates comes in and one of the worst offensive teams in the NFL beats undefeated Cincinnati Bengals.
and.. former Hou QB Case Keenum has been named starter for this weeks game Rams/Ravens game.
Tis a strange football world this year.

Latest posts