How 'bout them Texans

Help Support CattleToday:

Balin' Wire

Reaction score
Schaub, Fitzpatrick, Hoyer, now Mallet. I might have to start watching the cow girls. Wait a minute, I will never forgive Jerry for the way he treated Tom Landry. I guess there's always TAMU and U of H.

Balin' Wire":2nhuu7h9 said:
Schaub, Fitzpatrick, Hoyer, now Mallet. I might have to start watching the cow girls. Wait a minute, I will never forgive Jerry for the way he treated Tom Landry. I guess there's always TAMU and U of H.
Don't forget "Texas Southern" , Grambling and Prairie View. One of them has that band known as "The Ocean of Soul". :lol: :lol: :lol2: :lol2:

Balin' Wire":23v8jnty said:

Texans sucked except for last 6 minutes. Defense didn't get on track till 2nd half and offense didn't get on track till Mallet came in and even that was a little misleading.
Clown(ey) had just 3 tackles and one assist---yea for that 1st round draft pick!!!!
(I drove thru Shiro Friday afternoon on my way up to Brazos and Burleson Counties)

Being a diehard Texan fan ain't fer wimps.

I am an ex-Oiler fan. I know diehard. Mallet actually give me a little hope. He's got a cannon ad an attitude. Sounds like Pastorinni. Did you notice how dry we are? A little tough to make hay right now.

TennesseeTuxedo":1b6loit8 said:
The team in Tennessee formerly known as the Oilers looked pretty good yesterday albeit against the lowly Bucs.

Go Cowboys!
Heisman winner going against "Crab Legs" wasn't it??

greybeard":21gpjw4c said:
Balin' Wire":21gpjw4c said:

Texans sucked except for last 6 minutes. Defense didn't get on track till 2nd half and offense didn't get on track till Mallet came in and even that was a little misleading.
Clown(ey) had just 3 tackles and one assist---yea for that 1st round draft pick!!!!
(I drove thru Shiro Friday afternoon on my way up to Brazos and Burleson Counties)

If you think that is tough try being a Vol fan. Who else can blow a 17-0 lead? :mad:

TennesseeTuxedo":u52xkgt4 said:
Yup and I'll tell ya, Mariota has this town buzzing.
As he should!

On another college note--Lowly Lamar Cardinals (a Beaumont Tx FCS school) exposed Baylor's problem with the run both on downs and special teams.
Lamar actually lead Baylor about 1/2 way thru 2nd qtr, game was tied with 4:31 left in 1st half but then Baylor took off after halftime re-adjustments. Still tho, for an unranked (somewhere below #128) team to put 31 pts and 340 yards on a top 5 team, that's troubling.

greybeard":1atbe3fg said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1atbe3fg said:
As he should!

On another college note--Lowly Lamar Cardinals (a Beaumont Tx FCS school) exposed Baylor's problem with the run both on downs and special teams.
Lamar actually lead Baylor about 1/2 way thru 2nd qtr, game was tied with 4:31 left in 1st half but then Baylor took off after halftime re-adjustments. Still tho, for an unranked (somewhere below #128) team to put 31 pts and 340 yards on a top 5 team, that's troubling.

Several ranked teams really struggled week 2..not sure what to make of it.

I thought the Texans would be better but they looked horrible so I watched the Packers vs Bears game. Both my teams played like crap then came back for late wins. Boomer Sooner and Go Cowboys.

TennesseeTuxedo":3is2w4f9 said:
TexasBred":3is2w4f9 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":3is2w4f9 said:
The team in Tennessee formerly known as the Oilers looked pretty good yesterday albeit against the lowly Bucs.

Go Cowboys!
Heisman winner going against "Crab Legs" wasn't it??

That's good.....he should do a heck of a job.

Caustic Burno":1d1znoov said:
Kingfisher":1d1znoov said:
How about them Cowboys! :)

I loathe the Cowboys for what Jerry did to Landry and will never support them until Jones is gone.
Wish the they would move to another state.
Ain't gonna happen and when Jerry dies the son will take over. Landry needed to go. They just went about it all wrong.

TexasBred":2mucmumo said:
Caustic Burno":2mucmumo said:
Kingfisher":2mucmumo said:
How about them Cowboys! :)

I loathe the Cowboys for what Jerry did to Landry and will never support them until Jones is gone.
Wish the they would move to another state.
Ain't gonna happen and when Jerry dies the son will take over. Landry needed to go. They just went about it all wrong.

Then let me make it plain for you I will always hate loathe and despise the cowboys.
I would rather watch a pissant eat a bale of hay than have to look at Jerry strutting around.
What is even worse is the cowboy network and you can't see half the game for interviewing some
illiterate what can run the football as almost idol status.

greybeard":nhu65xok said:
Balin' Wire":nhu65xok said:

Texan game was ugly and I am not quite sure you can call it football when only one team shows up.
If Houston doesn't get a running game going, it is going to be a long season.
A bright note that I didn't think possible I saw a game last night that was worse between the 49ers and Vikings.
Eagles and Falcons was a good game.

Caustic Burno":ael5lccc said:
Then let me make it plain for you I will always hate loathe and despise the cowboys.
I would rather watch a be nice eat a bale of hay than have to look at Jerry strutting around.
What is even worse is the cowboy network and you can't see half the game for interviewing some

Being the strong christian man that he was and living the faith that he declared with his mouth I feel sure Mr. Tom forgave Jerry Jones many years before he departed this world. If Tom can be big enough to do it so can I. !!!!!

TexasBred":1mdh95pq said:
Caustic Burno":1mdh95pq said:
I would rather watch a be nice eat a bale of hay than have to look at Jerry strutting around.

Being the strong christian man that he was and living the faith that he declared with his mouth I feel sure Mr. Tom forgave Jerry Jones many years before he departed this world. If Tom can be big enough to do it so can I. !!!!!

Has nothing to do with forgiveness Jones owns the team and can do what he wants.
I don't like Jones so there go the Cowboys with him as far as I am concerned.
Personally I wish the Cowboys would loose every game till he couldn't sell one ticket.
Then maybe somebody else would buy them.

Latest posts