How about this steer

Help Support CattleToday:

Moocow11

Reaction score
what do you guys think of this steer. For a show calf maybe for county and state. they want 1500 for him. how far do you think he could make it
Vegas3.JPG

Vegas1.JPG

Vegas2.JPG

rm987":8r6yyh2m said:
he looks small how old is he? i always wanted a white animal
I dont know i will have to ask i am thinking about buying him. Do you think he is worth 1500

Moocow11":1sy9s1gz said:
rm987":1sy9s1gz said:
he looks small how old is he? i always wanted a white animal
I dont know i will have to ask i am thinking about buying him. Do you think he is worth 1500

Buy him just to see how he turns out. He shows to have some promise.

I like him. I wouldn't exactly say that he would be worth quite as much as $1,500 but he seems like he will make a nice calf.

Buy him and see what he does. He looks good now.
-Angus Girl

I really like him, buy him and a bootle of Sullivans Bright Lights and you will have a heck of a show calf. If you do buy him, good luck.

1500 thats a lot i got my heifer for 500 and she is pretty good so i hear. tell me what u think
new_pictures_085.jpg

Thats called hijacking. Start your own post if you want to know what people think.

rm987":2kk12yes said:
1500 thats a lot i got my heifer for 500 and she is pretty good so i hear. tell me what u think
new_pictures_085.jpg
i dont like her she is to short and i dont like the way her head meets up with her body she looks like she was $$500

Steer looks good- buy him. As far as the heifer goes.......... you get what you pay for.

Latest posts