How about them Seahawks?

Help Support CattleToday:

Named'em Tamed'em":1b0pzsry said:
So the Hawks scored 24 unanswered points because rg3 went out on offense. Wrong, we changed things up and KICKED their butts. Atlanta here we come!!

GO HAWKS

I think it is generally observed that Seattle was the better team.....

But I forget....exactly what is your number so I can look you up in the program?

OK, I'm a Homer. Lived across the salty pond from Seattle for 50 + years (I can be there in 25 min. in my 13 ' Whaler). If I could do a poll I would , I say SEAHAWKS win vs. Atlanta! I'm not going to bet my best heifer but I'll bet a beer.

GO HAWKS !!!

Named'em Tamed'em":1j9ryhhk said:
OK, I'm a Homer. Lived across the salty pond from Seattle for 50 + years (I can be there in 25 min. in my 13 ' Whaler). If I could do a poll I would , I say SEAHAWKS win vs. Atlanta! I'm not going to bet my best heifer but I'll bet a beer.

GO HAWKS !!!
I'm pickin em to win. They just have to play the whole game, and not just the second half.

I actually have not seen Atlanta play this year but have seen the Seahawks a couple of times....
And I think the Redskins were actually playing above themselves in that first quarter....
The team talent levels in the nfl are not that far apart....other than the extreme players, but there are many of them.
the differences are in coaching and inspiration and belief and playing as a team and a host of other intangibles....

the Patriots are always in the mix and lately again the Packers
while Snider and Jones owned teams are always on the cusp but end up on the outside looking in.....they have both been rebuilding for over fifteen years now....

Atleast they gave them a helluva scare at the end. I said last week they couldln;t spot the falcons 14 points and win.

skyhightree1":3c0y7qut said:
Does skin of there teeth mean anything ?

Absolutely nothing. They will play next and Seattle and Denver will watch it on TV.

There is no LOSERS bowl in the NotForLightweights.

dun":1wjnsrsr said:
Atleast they gave them a helluva scare at the end. I said last week they couldln;t spot the falcons 14 points and win.
Yep, they had to play both halves. Their future sure looks bright for the next few years.

Isomade":101rcgv6 said:
dun":101rcgv6 said:
Yep, they had to play both halves. Their future sure looks bright for the next few years.

Yes they do, and they will even be better when their coach figures out this ain't college! Kick the field goals. If he would have kicked the short fg's instead of going for it, they would have won

only two teams that showed they deserve to be where they are were 49ers and Patriots....

I am more of a 49er fan than a Patriot Fan but you have got to be impressed with how they play football....

pdfangus":jb99kmf4 said:
only two teams that showed they deserve to be where they are were 49ers and Patriots....

I am more of a 49er fan than a Patriot Fan but you have got to be impressed with how they play football....
I haven;t been able to pull for any bay area team since the Golden State Warriors in the 70s

They are a basketball team right????

I have never paid any attention to basketball....

I am a vertically challenged, gravitationally challenged, pigmentation challenged guy....could never see any point in me watching basketball.

I don't watch much football either until the winter weather and hunting season limits my trail riding.

pdfangus":20qxlzk0 said:
They are a basketball team right????

I have never paid any attention to basketball....

I am a vertically challenged, gravitationally challenged, pigmentation challenged guy....could never see any point in me watching basketball.

I don't watch much football either until the winter weather and hunting season limits my trail riding.
Yup, they probably still are. Whern the Seattle super sonice were playing in the 70s I followed the play offs some. The 70s had some really exciting players. When jordan came along I lost interest in basketball completly

Latest posts