Houston Texans--anyone watch last night?

Help Support CattleToday:

greybeard

Reaction score
Good Lord they sucked--both sides of the ball. 1st round draft pick and they come away with no offense............... :help: :help: :help: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

They were ahead 20-3 when I quit watching and looking good....don't know what happened after that but apparently it wasn't good.

The ball kind of bounced the Steelers way at the end of the first half. They scored 24 points in less then 3 minutes. At that point I figured it was a good time to run to the grocery store.

TexasBred":3dtzu0s0 said:
They were ahead 20-3 when I quit watching and looking good

Who was? Houston was ahead 13-0 from 1st qtr till the Steelers scored 24 unanswered points near the end of the 2nd qtr and halftime gun saw the Texans down 24-13. Neither team scored in 3rd qtr.
4th qtr--Hou makes a fg, score is now 24-16.
4th qtr-Steelers make a fg--score is 27-16.
4th qtr-Steelers make another fg-score is 30-16. Pittsburg still leads
4th qtr-Hou makes a TD and extra point-score is 30-23
The score was never 20-3.
You must have watched a different ballgame..

greybeard":1glsnffu said:
Good Lord they sucked--both sides of the ball. 1st round draft pick and they come away with no offense............... :help: :help: :help: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

Again since the beginning of the organization the one constant is the GM.
You decide.

greybeard":26k1bfax said:
TexasBred":26k1bfax said:

Who was? Houston was ahead 13-0 from 1st qtr till the Steelers scored 24 unanswered points near the end of the 2nd qtr and halftime gun saw the Texans down 24-13. Neither team scored in 3rd qtr.
4th qtr--Hou makes a fg, score is now 24-16.
4th qtr-Steelers make a fg--score is 27-16.
4th qtr-Steelers make another fg-score is 30-16. Pittsburg still leads
4th qtr-Hou makes a TD and extra point-score is 30-23

Well excuse me oh master. I must have been mistaken. :shock: Will try to improve.

Caustic Burno":33n5rekd said:
greybeard":33n5rekd said:

Again since the beginning of the organization the one constant is the GM.
You decide.

Actually they had 2 GM 's neither worth their salt. They have no offensive line, terrible secondary , limited linebackers and finally a first rounder that will so be know as " Mister Wait Till Next Year"

TexasBred":1fq83xde said:
greybeard":1fq83xde said:
TexasBred":1fq83xde said:

Well excuse me oh master. I must have been mistaken. :shock: Will try to improve.
Mistaken? Well, It's ok this one time--just don't let it happen again.. :p

Latest posts