House Arrest

Help Support CattleToday:

The girl has been one sick girl been in and out of the hospital three times in the last two weeks.
Back to the cardio doctor this morning, been passing myself hauling her to Dr's offices.

TexasBred":1zfdrnl1 said:
Hope Mrs. CB is on the road to recovery. Best wishes.

She has a few more test to go through and they started some new meds.
Started out with bronchitis to pleurisy to three stay's in the hospital for heart related issues.
She already had potassium issues and this battle has been going on for years causes ticker problems.
Dr. told her the potassium was not real uncommon in older women,she said she wasn't that old.
I ask her if she had looked at her birth certificate as it has already turned yellow.
The girl has a form of angina that is not typical.
Dr told her not to take anything but an aspirin without talking to him, said they are finding out a lot of the over the counter meds
be it pain or allergy can cause severe problems as we age.

I hope she gets to feeling better soon. This has been an awfully long stretch for her :(

So, have you mastered her biscuit recipe, yet? :p

Caustic Burno":3ngyqvqu said:
Dr told her not to take anything but an aspirin without talking to him, said they are finding out a lot of the over the counter meds
be it pain or allergy can cause severe problems as we age.

Going through much the same thing but , a year ago, and still fighting - but the importance of what the doc is saying here should not be understated.
Sounds like you have a great doc.

CottageFarm":cqknx4hm said:
I hope she gets to feeling better soon. This has been an awfully long stretch for her :(

So, have you mastered her biscuit recipe, yet? :p

I have the can ones down cept I don't like can one's.
The Mrs made a batch this morning and I am guarding the ones sitting on the back of the
stove with a 1911. She is started to cluck around like a little banny hen again.
She spent most of the day on the back porch watching her birds one Indigo Bunting eats more than a grown cow.
Best dove hunting around is in my backyard the only problem is you would become the hunted.

Good to hear. sunshine will do wonders. I was hoodwinked into a bird feeder a few weeks ago. We got a warbler type bird and you will see one he will leave and come back with 50 of his friends.

M5farm":11vcq22b said:
Good to hear. sunshine will do wonders. I was hoodwinked into a bird feeder a few weeks ago. We got a warbler type bird and you will see one he will leave and come back with 50 of his friends.

I wish there was only one! There is one that looks like a church that will hold a bag of hen scratch a barn one along with several
others the grandkids have given her. Of course her birds have to have some kind of special blend of seed that attracts bird species from the Arctic circle to Antarctic. This does not include all the syrup slurping feeders hanging everywhere.