horse trainer for people

Help Support CattleToday:

Don't know any specifically. However, the World Famous trainers, John Lyons, Clinton Anderson, and Pat Parelli periodically offer seminars and training sessions for both people and their horses. These events are expensive, however, but very good from what I hear.

Best trainer ever-- would be an older, well broke, proven horse. Find a reputable place to take lessons.
Best way to learn to swim- get in the water- but not deep enough to drown first time out.

wife is an OT and is doing some equestrian therapy, sometimes takes several sessions just to get the kids to touch the horse(sensory defensive I think she called it.) Fear's not that uncommon , horses are big, fast and can be lethal-just like most fun types of things! Start slow and don't let anybody rush you to far out of your comfort zone.

jls":1szkixyp said:
wife is an OT and is doing some equestrian therapy, sometimes takes several sessions just to get the kids to touch the horse(sensory defensive I think she called it.) Fear's not that uncommon , horses are big, fast and can be lethal-just like most fun types of things! Start slow and don't let anybody rush you to far out of your comfort zone.
How True.!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts