Hope this week is better!

Help Support CattleToday:

idylglade1

Reaction score
A week ago Saturday we had a fire at our Ethanol plant while I was scaling corn trucks out. Made for a long day of fire crews and emergency response. By the time I got home son was sicker than a dog in bed. Loaded him up and off to ER. H1N1!! Sat in the ER for about four hours and they sent him home. They would not keep him there, because they did not want to infect everyone else!! He was comatose for three days. Then Wednesday he was in respritory distress, brought him back and he has pnuemonia! In the meantime I had fractured two teeth on that Saturday ,thus causing a great deal of pain now. Brought son home and finally got some strong antibiotics, and back to bed for him. Ran to dentist and was told to come back Thursday and they will cut my teeth out, they were abcessed by this time. Thursday morning went and got teeth cut out, came home, Hubby home by this time to help with all the chores. Can't believe the sloppy mess we have with all the rain and snow. We had to move the cows to another lot, too muddy in winter lot. Sun was shining yesterday, got cattle all settled in new yard for winter, heifers are happy in their new yard. Got my deer stand ready for next weekend. Son is up and moving around has color back and sparkle in eyes. Things are looking up!! :banana:

Gosh makes my muddy whines and rants insignificant, sorry you had a crappy week. Hope everyone is on the mend and you get some relief from your mud. Glad your son is feeling better!

My goodness you have had quite the week. I hope all goes smoothly for you now and that your son makes a full and speedy recovery.

Latest posts