Honduras to Texas

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like they are not getting into Mexico, and they're stuck on a bridge in Guatemala. Mexico is demanding a passport, which the majority don't have.

TennesseeTuxedo":38tcv2om said:
Bestoutwest":38tcv2om said:
Sounds like they are not getting into Mexico, and they're stuck on a bridge in Guatemala. Mexico is demanding a passport, which the majority don't have.

They'll get in.

I agree. Mexico sent a crapload of policia to their southern border to hand out temporary entry visas.

Laws need to be changed for sure... And Inforced... Blows my mind how we drop the ball on illegals just walking over a 25 mile stretch of 4 strand barbed wire in Arizona (on one ranch). Is the wall 100% the answer? NOPE... But it's a damn good start. But it's expensive they say... Well hell, they are gonna spend a crapload of our money anyway, so I might as well be able to go and see what I've paid for. But if they can still walk up to the gate of our new big shiny wall and say they are fearful etc, and get in with a court summons then I guess it was all for nothing. Sounds like we need a few good ole boys in Washington. IMO

its over 5k people now I heard.

look at all the women and children.. oh wait...

xxpzebhe35t11.jpg

This must be the "church" handing out massive amounts of money to these people for them to join the parade.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RepMattGaetz ... 7826736129

That video is in Guatemala.
Need to stop all aid to Guatemala too, since that country let 'em traipse right on thru.
(Honduras doesn't directly border mexico)

haase":bpqgo04p said:
Looks like there not getting in here. :wave:
The articles I read this morning said they were allowing some in on temp visas, but not most....yet or not en masse...yet.
It pretty much turned into a riot when the Mexicans closed and locked the bridge gate and several police were injured.
Yeah....that's the kind of law abiding peaceful folks ya want coming into your country..... :roll:

TECUN UMAN, Guatemala -- A U.S.-bound caravan that once totaled more than 3,000 Central American migrants looked to be about a third that size Saturday morning, when its remaining members woke up on a bridge that divides the borders of Guatemala and Mexico and waited to get past a crossing guarded by hundreds of Mexican federal police.

Hundreds of migrants have already crossed, some legally, some not. It's unclear whether any have simply turned back.

Members of the migrant caravan burst through a Guatemalan border fence on Friday and rushed onto the bridge over the Suchiate River. Men and women, some with young children and babies drenched in sweat, began storming and climbing the barrier — tearing it down. They defied Mexican authorities' entreaties for an orderly crossing and U.S. President Donald Trump's threats of retaliation.

But they were met Friday by a wall of police with riot shields on the Mexican side of the bridge. About 50 managed to push their way through before officers unleashed pepper spray and the rest retreated, joining the sea of humanity on the bridge.

Police and immigration agents began letting small groups of 10, 20 or 30 people through the gates if they wanted to apply for refugee status. Once they file a claim, they can go to a shelter (in Mexico) to spend the night.

greybeard":268pjigw said:
haase":268pjigw said:
Looks like there not getting in here. :wave:
The articles I read this morning said they were allowing some in on temp visas, but not most.
It pretty much turned into a riot when the Mexicans closed and locked the bridge gate and several police were injured.
Yeah....that's the kind of law abiding peaceful folks ya want coming into your country..... :roll:
They'll fit right in with the antifa crowd....maybe that's who's footing the bill....or trying to buy votes.

If 5000 republicans were trying to get in this country, Billary would be at the boarder with a assult rifle, and a concrete mixer.

keep in mind, they stopped 40k+ people from illegally entering our country in SEPTEMBER alone!@

Look at them marching forward, carrying their flag of the country that they left, why? They dont plan on coming here the legal way that so many millions of other people have, it's just another cancer, maybe the few that get in can stay with their supporters like oh let's say Bill Maher, Michael Moore, maybe even cher or modanna, they have it going on.

In Texas illegal immigrants coming over the border/accross the river has been a talking point since I can remember... I have to say im Happy that the rest of the country can take notice and get involved. Having a wall is the start of the answer. And then change laws...

Dont worry, you got plenty of folks up north that are on your side and feel the same way you do, illegal is illegal, the only thing today that has to change is someone from another country that does something illegal has more rights than we do as legal citizens, if I get arrested tomorrow, I will be separated from my family, but if you're illegal it means alot more, but hey them worthless people can drag our country down a little more and become a bigger cancer.

How long does it take for this many people to walk from Guatemala/Honduras to McAllen, Texas carrying a backpack and a kid?? Must have a few UBER drivers in the group.

It's all a load of BS. They'll learn their lesson once they reach the border. I think they figured they'd arrive sprouts Nov 1st but can't remember. Another to build a wall. Up here in MN we are still heavily effected by illegals. We have a lot of them here. Ice drives through town 2-3 times a week. They're always picking people up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts