Honduras to Texas

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
after thousands of years, they still cannot make a country that is sustainable or desirable to live in.

Look at all the white ran countries. Desirable places to live. Sustainable. Food. Security.

Why do the dems want them here so bad? As soon as they get in control they are the next ones out.

I think people think they are changing the world or helping people out...

News flash.. They will make this place EXACTLY like there country when in control. America as we know will be no more. Congrats people.. you can't even live a small little fraction of a life on this planet w/o being idiots.

Since they can't control or manage there own country.. maybe we should do it for them.

ddd75":3b2cdfca said:
after thousands of years, they still cannot make a country that is sustainable or desirable to live in.

Look at all the white ran countries. Desirable places to live. Sustainable. Food. Security.

Why do the dems want them here so bad? As soon as they get in control they are the next ones out.

I think people think they are changing the world or helping people out...

News flash.. They will make this place EXACTLY like there country when in control. America as we know will be no more. Congrats people.. you can't even live a small little fraction of a life on this planet w/o being idiots.

Since they can't control or manage there own country.. maybe we should do it for them.

This all goes back to the colonization era. Spain and Portugal philosophy was rape pillage and plunder sending it back. England, France and the Dutch were looking for eternal renters.
Just look at the country and governments, those colonized by Spain and Portugal didn't fair well. With the exception of Canada and the USA the majority of the rest of both continents are Spanish and Portuguese colonies.

snoopdog":29x0jlyx said:
The New Colossus
BY EMMA LAZARUS
Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

You do realize that this country never had open boarders till now? How about the millions that were shipped back to their country of origin because the couldn't speak a lick of English, and had no skills that the government deemed useful.
The Constitution gives the government the right to control imagration into this country, and our Creator gives governments the right to set, and rule over their own boarders.

ddd75":31yppyw7 said:

Colonialism

25txppf.jpg

Is your last sentence rhetorical? You used the word "maybe".

You have heard the saying :"The sun never sets on the British Empire". Great Britain was the band leader of Colonialism. Ironically, this nation was spawned out of a rebellion against British Colonialism.

Not meaning to direct this at you but your post reminds me of an old Greek clique:

"Open your mouth and shut your eyes, and show the whole world what an idiot looks like". That is paraphrased.

That clique captures the concept of abandoning centuries of civilization's achievements in democracy and freedom to go back to conquest, invasion, Colonialism, dictatorship and enslavement.

Caustic Burno":1k9wuhkv said:
snoopdog":1k9wuhkv said:
The New Colossus
BY EMMA LAZARUS

Lot of difference now and then when we had an empty unpopulated continent. We emptied it of 1 million native Americans roughly and replaced them with 325 million today.
The last hundred years we have went from less than a hundred million to today's numbers. We can not sustain that pace and survive or become a third world country. I'm sorry people today need to fix their own country IMO.
And when that was the case people who came here would work! Now they show up expecting a handout on arrival

Bestoutwest":37emfvig said:
backhoeboogie":37emfvig said:
We cannot send force, and then not use it.
Use too much force and ..... you're creating folks sympathetic to the cause that would normally be against it.
First example that comes to mind is the South Vietnam general that executed the VC soldier in front of the cameras.
Images can be misleading. At first glance to the public the VC executed in the photo appeared to be a civilian peasant.
In reality he was an out of uniform Captain in the North Vietnamese Army = A spy leading a TET espionage mission

Bright Raven":11ttpvax said:
ddd75":11ttpvax said:

Colonialism

25txppf.jpg

You have heard the saying :"The sun never sets on the British Empire". Great Britain was the band leader of Colonialism. Ironically, this nation was spawned out of a rebellion against British Colonialism.

Not meaning to direct this at you but your post reminds me of an old Greek clique:

"Open your mouth and shut your eyes, and show the whole world what an idiot looks like". That is paraphrased.

That clique captures the concept of abandoning centuries of civilization's achievements in democracy and freedom to go back to conquest, invasion, Colonialism, dictatorship and enslavement.

great quotes.. I have a one... "Let's agree to disagree because you're too stupid to understand me."

ddd75":2jj5iu0h said:
Bright Raven":2jj5iu0h said:
ddd75":2jj5iu0h said:

Colonialism

25txppf.jpg

great quotes.. I have a one... "Let's agree to disagree because you're too stupid to understand me."

Let me take a stab at understanding you my fine neighbor.

You have stated that the only objective of law enforcement is to arrest innocent citizens.

You have stated every teacher you ever had was lazy and worthless.

You disparage anyone who disagrees with your psychotic view of the world.

You wallow in negativity.

Anyone who is not white is out to get you.

You whine about being a victim of every institution in this nation.

I think I understand you.

Turkeybird":2ut82tr9 said:
Caustic Burno":2ut82tr9 said:
snoopdog":2ut82tr9 said:
The New Colossus
BY EMMA LAZARUS

Lot of difference now and then when we had an empty unpopulated continent. We emptied it of 1 million native Americans roughly and replaced them with 325 million today.
The last hundred years we have went from less than a hundred million to today's numbers. We can not sustain that pace and survive or become a third world country. I'm sorry people today need to fix their own country IMO.
And when that was the case people who came here would work! Now they show up expecting a handout on arrival
I happen to work with a guatemalan who was tortured with a knife, has the scars to prove it, and is as fine a human being and as hard a worker as anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts