Honduras to Texas

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
The left knows if it doesn't make any headway in 15 days their done, they'll stop at nothing. The country means nothing to them, it's all about their lifestyle.

backhoeboogie":3dt7rhe7 said:
We cannot send force, and then not use it.

Whatcha want to bet there's lots of Antifa and the like down there creating problems for the military? I agree the answer is force, but the problem is just how much to use? I figure there's still lots of voting fence riders out there that will throw their vote one way or the other depending on the actions down there. Lets just hope this caravan doesn't make it all the way before the 6th.

Look like the number now is up over 7000, and looks like they might be sending lawyers down to help some of them folks out, not sure whose paying for that.

slick4591":g08xmaft said:
backhoeboogie":g08xmaft said:

Whatcha want to bet there's lots of Antifa and the like down there creating problems for the military? I agree the answer is force, but the problem is just how much to use? I figure there's still lots of voting fence riders out there that will throw their vote one way or the other depending on the actions down there. Lets just hope this caravan doesn't make it all the way before the 6th.

That's a good point. Use too much, and if it's publicized correctly, and you're creating folks sympathetic to the cause that would normally be against it. First example that comes to mind is the South Vietnam general that executed the VC soldier in front of the cameras.

ru3mw00cqnt11.png

Bestoutwest":ljk0y1qu said:
slick4591":ljk0y1qu said:
backhoeboogie":ljk0y1qu said:

That's a good point. Use too much, and if it's publicized correctly, and you're creating folks sympathetic to the cause that would normally be against it. First example that comes to mind is the South Vietnam general that executed the VC soldier in front of the cameras.
Should have got behind him and put it behind his ear and it would have been ok.

So, let me get this straight, I've read the comments so far. Do you really believe if these people are given political asylum, that they will be able to vote in this midterm election 2 weeks away? I've heard of some dumb shyte in my day, but that takes the proverbial cake.

snoopdog":1au65xc5 said:
So, let me get this straight, I've read the comments so far. Do you really believe if these people are given political asylum, that they will be able to vote in this midterm election 2 weeks away? I've heard of some dumb shyte in my day, but that takes the proverbial cake.

no, its for political passion.. and future congressional seats.

My comments had nothing to do with votes, political asylum, that just means that they will get in and you won't hear from them again , guess we should make it easier for them, our country has the weakest imagination laws in the world, but more people try to get in the USA than any other, hope they settle in your neighborhood.

Hears an idea, instead of waiting on the federal government to fix all of our problems. We do as the US constitution says, which is the right to form a well organized militia, and fix our own problems like our fathers intended.

Think about it... A couple months ago it was 800 (or so...) Now it's gonna top 8-9-10,000 by week's end. Forget politics for a minute. Think about the overwhelming influx of people that will in one way or another affect our lives. It's a safety issue for me first and foremost, and I'm hundreds of miles from where they will try to cross. Don't let a few dozen women and children soften your views on illegal immigrants. They are still illegal. They haven't been in "dire fear for their lives" in several days. So why are they still coming north? Has nothing to do with fear for most. I promise not 1/2 of these people re what they seem. This is gonna get worse before it gets better.

Need to have some war games along the river. Fighter jets and Blackhawk helicopters firing into the river for practice. If anyone is brave enough or stupid enough to swim they might swim right into a bullet. Don't have them firing at people just shooting fish.
My bet is very few would try.

kenny thomas":24l2vaps said:
Need to have some war games along the river. Fighter jets and Blackhawk helicopters firing into the river for practice. If anyone is brave enough or stupid enough to swim they might swim right into a bullet. Don't have them firing at people just shooting fish.
My bet is very few would try.

Shut the border down now.
Mexico will holler calf rope their economy can't stand it.

If they would have applied for work visas when they left home they might would've been ready by now for legal entry

The New Colossus
BY EMMA LAZARUS
Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

snoopdog":30vcpsmn said:
The New Colossus
BY EMMA LAZARUS
Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Lot of difference now and then when we had an empty unpopulated continent. We emptied it of 1 million native Americans roughly and replaced them with 325 million today.
The last hundred years we have went from less than a hundred million to today's numbers. We can not sustain that pace and survive or become a third world country. I'm sorry people today need to fix their own country IMO.

I understand that we ALL originated from somewhere else. But the days of coming into NY harbor and making your mark on a piece of paper are over. We were a new country. I see it as we are in more of a management phase now with immigration. We absolutely CANNOT just open our borders and ignore thousands a day crossing over. Forget the DUI's, the rapes and murders. The numbers dont lie... We cannot afford the massive influx of illegals coming in. $400 million in aid to 3 Central American countries rerouted to building a wall, hiring more border patrol sounds like a better investment. We need to start looking inward for a change and not always outward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts