Hogs

Help Support CattleToday:

curtis

Reaction score
There east of me and west of me, it won't be long until they meet in middle on top of the ridge. A friend killed a big boar hog last week that weighed 440 lbs.
Jed, there in the river bottoms marching your way. Not good.

curtis":1cwku3ty said:
There east of me and west of me, it won't be long until they meet in middle on top of the ridge. A friend killed a big boar hog last week that weighed 440 lbs.
Jed, there in the river bottoms marching your way. Not good.
Yep they are on all sides of us, so far they are not on us but some are within a few miles. We will shoot on sight an start traping when they get here.

There are us that have em and those that will have em. Talked to the wildlife biologist said if you had a herd of one hundred you would have to kill eighty a year to stay at a hundred. Good Luck just wait till you see your hay field carpet bombed.

We have always had few but we could kinda keep them in check until a few years ago. It seems we got a few good old boys that like to hunt hogs but
were having to drive to the southern part of the state to hunt. They decided there was an easier way so they started trapping and moving hogs into every thicket.
We all know who they are, we just can't prove it.

curtis":7o936ssf said:
We have always had few but we could kinda keep them in check until a few years ago. It seems we got a few good old boys that like to hunt hogs but
were having to drive to the southern part of the state to hunt. They decided there was an easier way so they started trapping and moving hogs into every thicket.
We all know who they are, we just can't prove it.

Used to be a lot of hog hunters trapping around here and selling across the river in Oklahoma.
Not sure anymore if they're still doing it or not. The warden busted several about 8yrs ago.
I guess if they're still doing it they've gotten better at not being caught.

Cal

One word for them and it will do the trick 'POISION'
Before everyone starts telling me how many deer it will kill let me say you will not kill any if you do it right. I also would not recomend it if you have a small place cause you might get caught. won't tell you how to do it but do some checking around and you can figure it out then you can make it hard on them hogs. I have no hogs ,don't want no hogs and won't have any hogs [at least not for very long]

Latest posts