Historical

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO anyone that doesn't want it to go to the Supreme Court is an issue for the survival of the republic.This is not about the man, this is about the integrity of our system.
When a large percentage of Americans believe it was rigged you better prove it wasn't.
Most people I know believed it was rigged and that includes democrats.
Who stands to gain? China? Investment Bankers? Politicians? Lawyers and Judges?
China by controlling our economy and government.
Bankers, Corporations using slave labor from China.
Politicians on the kickbacks through lobbyists from China.
Just caught a presidential candidate Swalwell how many more, we know Fienstiens spy got swept under the rug.
Lawyers judges through Covid litigation that has been the hang up in the stimulus package.
It all ties in with money and China.
Always follow the dollar to find the monster you're feeding.

This I do believe.
"Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) said that China sees "corporate America as an extension of their own embassy or intelligence services to come lobby the Congress and lobby the administration and lobby governors for pro-China policies." And warned that "Every elected official in America should be alert to the risk of Chinese meddling."
Dam Caustic !!! If you ever decide to run for President you got my vote !!! Lol !!!

Looks like 17 States have filed a ''friends of the Court Brief' led by Missouri. Also signed on is AL - AR - FL- IN -KS - LA - MS -MT -NE -ND
OK -SC -TN - UT and WV. No word yet from AB or MB.............stay tuned
The Constitution IS our brand and we should have all 9 Supreme Court Judges riding abreast in support and defense of it!
Caustic does not need my support but he has it on this issue....

SOCTUS won't take the case. Mark my words. For all the political posturing and the lies about fraud, this is pure theater. There are zero legal issues.

Imagine if CA, NY, and other States filed with the Court in Bush v Gore saying we don't like the way you conducted your election, your heads would explode.

If the Court rules on a case like this then we have no government. If they say that the Presidential election is void, then so are the Senatorial and Congressional elections.

Sorry CB, but to say the Constitution is at risk is preposterous and the exact opposite is true. We had an election, Trump lost, that is democracy. To say otherwise is nothing more than trying to undermine the American system of government. Fifty (50) court cases (all lost) and not one has proved any fraud, not a single one! Facts are facts and Tweets aren't facts.

You either believe in democracy or you don't!

Well, there are now 17 states listed on the law suit. https://www.forbes.com/sites/alison...urn-election-biden-win-texas/?sh=1a12f89c6452

No matter the outcome, there will be excitement for the late night comedians. Hunter Biden is being investigated for tax fraud. https://www.npr.org/sections/biden-...on-under-federal-investigation-for-tax-matter
If Hunter Biden committed tax fraud, he should be prosecuted, but the timing of this is very convenient for Trump and his Justice Department. If Hunter broke the law he should answer and pay.

I can only assume you also agree that Trump should answer if committed the same tax fraud (where are those tax returns anyway)?

Well, there are now 17 states listed on the law suit. https://www.forbes.com/sites/alison...urn-election-biden-win-texas/?sh=1a12f89c6452

No matter the outcome, there will be excitement for the late night comedians. Hunter Biden is being investigated for tax fraud. https://www.npr.org/sections/biden-...on-under-federal-investigation-for-tax-matter
is that the same Hunter Biden who had his story suppressed by big tech and all the major media outlets prior to the big steal? No meddling there right?

SOCTUS won't take the case. Mark my words. For all the political posturing and the lies about fraud, this is pure theater. There are zero legal issues.

Imagine if CA, NY, and other States filed with the Court in Bush v Gore saying we don't like the way you conducted your election, your heads would explode.

If the Court rules on a case like this then we have no government. If they say that the Presidential election is void, then so are the Senatorial and Congressional elections.

Sorry CB, but to say the Constitution is at risk is preposterous and the exact opposite is true. We had an election, Trump lost, that is democracy. To say otherwise is nothing more than trying to undermine the American system of government. Fifty (50) court cases (all lost) and not one has proved any fraud, not a single one! Facts are facts and Tweets aren't facts.

You either believe in democracy or you don't!
It's only democracy if one person gets one vote, it's received on time, confirmed and the person is alive. When people go in person to vote and told they have already voted, and it happens many times, we have a problem. When a voting machine results can be altered while on line, and the voting machine company says they are not connected on line, we have a problem.

Integrity is the issue. When the polls were shut down for a reported water leak and the observers were sent out, then the workers stay and shuffle boxes of paper, we have an integrity problem. A stool overflowed, in actuality. But it was a good excuse to clear the room. It happened in several locations.

There was a recount in Bush vs. Gore and if they wanted to they could have filed a suit and it could have gone thru the channels. No more heads would have exploded then than now. Several big differences rules and deadlines were not changed and nowhere near the volume of not in person votes at a very skewed percentage were cast. If I remember correct SCOTUS did rule in respect to the deadline in that election. I may have to internet fact check myself.

This is the kind of crap that caused division in our country.

This is Democrat @rep_CAJohnson of the Michigan House of Representatives threatens Trump supporters and orders: "Soldiers be in order. Make them pay."

IMO anyone that doesn't want it to go to the Supreme Court is an issue for the survival of the republic.This is not about the man, this is about the integrity of our system.
When a large percentage of Americans believe it was rigged you better prove it wasn't.
Just caught a presidential candidate Swalwell how many more, we know Fienstiens spy got swept under the rug.
Lawyers judges through Covid litigation that has been the hang up in the stimulus package.
Always follow the dollar to find the monster you're feeding.

This I do believe.
"Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) said that China sees "corporate America as an extension of their own embassy or intelligence services to come lobby the Congress and lobby the administration and lobby governors for pro-China policies." And warned that "Every elected official in America should be alert to the risk of Chinese meddling."
What i your agenda here

And after 4 years of not telling the truth the FBI now admits they have Seth Rich's laptop. Why were they denying it, was his death a federal crime?

And folks don't trust government....wonder why?

After more than four years of repeated denials from the FBI that they had searched their files and had no information on Seth Rich, we now know that was a blatant lie. It was David Hardy, a FBI Senior official, who put that denial in writing in September 2017. Hardy was the Section Chief of the Record/Information Dissemination Section ("RIDS"), Information Management Division ("IMD"),1 Federal Bureau of Investigation ("FBI"), in Winchester, Virginia. He stated under oath that the FBI had no records on Seth Rich:

You are right, that is part of it. However just yesterday the Supreme Court denied hearing the PA case, which was the last of the State cases. The Court did not rule on anything, they just denied the application which leaves the PA Supreme Court decision as the law. I feel almost positive that they will do the same with the Texas case because the allegations, in that case, are crazy-town. Don't forget that the Texas AG is under indictment (for the second time).

Let me add, that people put too much belief that Judges will bend the rules for political purposes. 99.9% of the time, they will not. The only time political beliefs really come into play are the "hot-button" issues that the Supreme Court hears, ie abortion. Those types of cases are not the norm and you don't hear about the others because they are not big news. Most cases will have different votes of different members of the Court of both the sides based on legal interpertation.
Just caught a presidential candidate Swalwell how ma
Always follow the dollar to find the monster you're feeding
What i your agenda here
What your brain can't wrap around is I don't care if it's Mikey Mouse on the ballot.
If the vast majority of the American people don't believe in the integrity of our elections we are screwed as a Republic.
Any voter fraud if found no matter the side should be prosecuted for treason IMO.
This is way bigger than any one person, this has the possibility to effect generations.

The majority or the people voted Trump out and he keeps muddying the water. If the majority voted for him Biden would have respected that. You have no idea what my brain can wrap around. The majority of the people saved our country and you cannot seem to understand that. Every evidence of voter fraud has been debunked as will the case brought by the crook Ken Paxton. When I voted we used a machine that had a little wheel on it I have no idea what went on in the machine. Treason could very well fit some of Trumps backers at this time and I am not accusing you Caustic as fomenting Treason.

To say Biden would've respected a loss is questionable. Hillary never accepted her loss. They still claim Abrams should be the GA governor. Does Trump have enough evidence to overturn results? Probably not near enough. He should absolutely try to dig all the evidence he can though to give Americans assurance. To suggest that there was zero interference or malpractice is what ticks off many people and causes distrust. There were clearly at least some election issues. If the media would acknowledge that and say there's likely not near enough evidence to overturn anything, people would put a lot more trust in them and the system. It causes people to think the system is rigged when the media and democrats constantly gaslight us and act like there were absolutely zero election issues.

Read this and come back and report what you read.
I didn't read the article, but we're a democratic republic. That's not a debate. That's just a fact. That's why we have states. Good thing too, or else everything would go according to people from NY and CA.

is that the same Hunter Biden who had his story suppressed by big tech and all the major media outlets prior to the big steal? No meddling there right?
Yea, same fellow. Main stream media hated Trump before he was elected in 2016 and did everything they could to keep the public ignorant to derail him. They promoted the party of their choice when it benefited their propaganda.

Folks in the FBI even changed words in sworn testimony to change the meaning of accusations to help bring down Trump. https://ussanews.com/News1/2020/12/...sentencing-for-lying-to-receive-fisa-warrant/

MSM never brought up any of the Hunter Biden dealings, even now. This will give an idea of where the investigation is going. He may end up in the Big House for tax evasion, because he sure didn't want to report his China income.

The majority or the people voted Trump out and he keeps muddying the water. If the majority voted for him Biden would have respected that. You have no idea what my brain can wrap around. The majority of the people saved our country and you cannot seem to understand that. Every evidence of voter fraud has been debunked as will the case brought by the crook Ken Paxton. When I voted we used a machine that had a little wheel on it I have no idea what went on in the machine. Treason could very well fit some of Trumps backers at this time and I am not accusing you Caustic as fomenting Treason.
That is an indication of your lack of knowledge of what has been going on in this election.

Facebook, Google and Twitter seem to share information about users. Zuckerberg is under oath and can't seem to remember how his company, or for sure if his company does what has been demonstrated before him. These companies all block users of their choice. If the user meets any criteria these companies choose, they shut that account down. This is just one method used to keep the American public uninformed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts