Historical

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bit confused. I am not complaining about this debate. I am glad you people are saying what you believe and I hope things get sorted in a fair way and things move on. I see other threads get shut down real quick when they try to talk politics yet this thread which was started by mod2 ie CB has been allowed to run with no hint of the censor stepping in. Surely this must be described as politics. My question to CB, does it require someone to complain for mod2 to step in? I do not want this thread to be shut down nor any other thread for that matter. I like things to sort themselves out without interference. I am just trying to understand the process here.
Anyhow carry on with your debate, I'm sorry for interrupting.

Ken

Productive thread, a lot of history involved with a lot of mature individual participating. Our current potus has not given up and if Biden does go in after 4 years of not meeting promises Trump will win pretty easy in 24.

SOCTUS won't take the case. Mark my words. For all the political posturing and the lies about fraud, this is pure theater. There are zero legal issues.

Imagine if CA, NY, and other States filed with the Court in Bush v Gore saying we don't like the way you conducted your election, your heads would explode.

If the Court rules on a case like this then we have no government. If they say that the Presidential election is void, then so are the Senatorial and Congressional elections.

Sorry CB, but to say the Constitution is at risk is preposterous and the exact opposite is true. We had an election, Trump lost, that is democracy. To say otherwise is nothing more than trying to undermine the American system of government. Fifty (50) court cases (all lost) and not one has proved any fraud, not a single one! Facts are facts and Tweets aren't facts.

You either believe in democracy or you don't!
We don't live in a democracy first of all, I do believe in a Constitutional Republic.
The founders set up the Republic with some safe guards against just such an election. If it's all posturing it seems you would jumping up and down for it to go.
You have a total of 18 states in the lawsuit against four.
We haven't had but one contested election of this magnitude going back to Rutherford B Hayes.
IMO if it doesn't go to the court the wounds of this country don't have a chance of healing.
This gets down to perception is reality plan and simple.
Houston we have a problem when a large percentage of the country believes the election is rigged.
Again I don't care if this is between Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse the whole system is at stake. Never before have I felt the candidate was not duly elected, this is where the wagon is in the ditch with half of Americans and your saying never mind the mule.
Again this is not about either candidate with me, but our faith in the system! When we loose that we loose the Republic.

Read this and come back and report what you read.
Go back and check your history.

While often categorized as a democracy, the United States is more accurately defined as a constitutional federal republic.

I'm a bit confused. I am not complaining about this debate. I am glad you people are saying what you believe and I hope things get sorted in a fair way and things move on. I see other threads get shut down real quick when they try to talk politics yet this thread which was started by mod2 ie CB has been allowed to run with no hint of the censor stepping in. Surely this must be described as politics. My question to CB, does it require someone to complain for mod2 to step in? I do not want this thread to be shut down nor any other thread for that matter. I like things to sort themselves out without interference. I am just trying to understand the process here.
Anyhow carry on with your debate, I'm sorry for interrupting.

Ken
This is probably where a foreigner needs an aspirin.
This is not about who wins or lost .That doesn't matter, this is about our soul. No matter if a Republican, Democrat or Independent wins we as a country have felt they were duly elected. The only way our system works is if the majority believe the candidate was duly elected like or hate the candidate. That has always been what made us unique is we peacefully excepted the candidate all but once. The historical part is pick a poll anywhere from 40% to 60% believe fraud was involved. We can't have that and maintain the ideals the country was founded on.
Last time we were this divided brother was killing brother. Our country has lost faith in the media and most of our politicians.
We can't loose faith in the system.
This is why it needs to go the Supreme Court.

Sen. John Cornyn, the senior Texas Republican: "I frankly struggle to understand the legal theory of it. Number one, why would a state, even such a great state as Texas, have a say-so on how other states administer their elections? We have a diffused and dispersed system and even though we might not like it, they may think it's unfair, those are decided at the state and local level and not at the national level."

I will be amazed if the Court agrees to hear it! It seems to me that Paxton is angling for a Pardon.

Heard on Howard Stern yesterday Trump is giving Jeffery Epstein a pardon posthumously.

I will be amazed if the Court agrees to hear it! It seems to me that Paxton is angling for a Pardon.
Maybe so he is a politician and lawyer, he has been plagued for years with issues and has survived them all.
But that is all just deflection.
This again is the perception or reality of fraud to millions of Americans.
What is your fear of addressing it at the SCOTUS level.
That is what the court is for to settle state disputes.
I feel we have far more to loose as a country by not.

Go back and check your history.

While often categorized as a democracy, the United States is more accurately defined as a constitutional federal republic.

Call it what ever you want, but the representatives in the federal government are elected by the population and the ones with the most votes govern. Some make laws for the excutive part of government to excute. Some judge these laws as where they fit the constitution. Some elected representives and excutive of the government do not seem to understand the constitution.

This is good historical read.
The interesting part is how the Supreme Court and Senate decided over the disputed electoral votes.

Yea, same fellow. Main stream media hated Trump before he was elected in 2016 and did everything they could to keep the public ignorant to derail him. They promoted the party of their choice when it benefited their propaganda.

Folks in the FBI even changed words in sworn testimony to change the meaning of accusations to help bring down Trump. https://ussanews.com/News1/2020/12/...sentencing-for-lying-to-receive-fisa-warrant/

MSM never brought up any of the Hunter Biden dealings, even now. This will give an idea of where the investigation is going. He may end up in the Big House for tax evasion, because he sure didn't want to report his China income.

It was said on Hannity last night and the show after his, that the mainstream news media refused to report anything about the Hunter Biden laptop. Trump tried to bring it up in a debate, and the fake news said that it anything about Hunter Biden was false accusations. It was said that the fake news had more of an influence on our election that any foreign interference.

As for Hunter Biden being investigated for tax evasion, it was said that by doing it this way it would allow a more thorough investigation and would allow for being able to piece together the money trail. This allows for a more complete investigation into the money and the connections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts