Hillary/KFC Special

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marlin Knight":1c2b9ce1 said:
its ok to speak you mind just make sure you dont overload your a$$ because you a definitely in the wrong crowd.

I'm not in any crowd. I'm here at the house posting to a public forum using my computer.

Even so, if you're sitting next to your puckered girlfriend, be careful you don't Crowder off the sofa.
I can see you're going to be making lots of friends here.You any relation to a Gladys Knight? I think she ran around with some crickets called the "Pips"...

You got that right. Doubt that he will last as long as a snowball in South Florida Beaches

Does that have something to do with locking out those who disagree with supporters of Haliburton and the political machinery it owns?

Or is it more like you have to lock yourselves in so that a particular status quo is maintained? Is that the basis for such frenzied knee jerks?

Hope you're all right over there, chomping at whatever's stuck in your chicken craw. <grins>

You can take some kidding, can't you? Or did you leave your buckwheat on the Turnip Truck?

I can see you're going to be making lots of friends here.

I was never much for sharing in that herd mentality where everybody sits around blowing smoke up each others shirt tails.

You any relation to a Gladys Knight?

No more than you're any relation to Clam Chowder or dingleberry wine.

I think she ran around with some crickets called the "Pips"...

Do you get out much?

Marlin Knight":h9g7t0n6 said:
I can see you're going to be making lots of friends here.

I was never much for sharing in that herd mentality where everybody sits around blowing smoke up each others shirt tails.

You any relation to a Gladys Knight?

No more than you're any relation to Clam Chowder or dingleberry wine.

I think she ran around with some crickets called the "Pips"...

Do you get out much?
I get out plenty. I've taken a liking to riding with the local Posse.You do know what a Posse is right Marlin?

Crowderfarms":2dx0ngam said:
Do you get out much? I get out plenty. I've taken a liking to riding with the local Posse.You do know what a Posse is right Marlin?
Don't know if this Marlin Fish guy knows what a posse is but he noot gone to be long in finding out. We got a location on him and now about to figger out where in them Missuri rocks he hiding out. He not gonna be long on here overloading his hummingbird mouth. The boy talks to much for his on good.

I've taken a liking to riding with the local Posse.You do know what a Posse is right Marlin?

Sure thing. It's a mob of enraged low-brow thugs who can't hold up their end of the stick in an intellectual medium. They tend to threaten violence when cornered.

Marlin Knight":2ff1w64i said:
I've taken a liking to riding with the local Posse.You do know what a Posse is right Marlin?

Sure thing. It's a mob of enraged low-brow thugs who can't hold up their end of the stick in an intellectual medium.

Just like Democrats.

I don't know if this Marlin Fish guy knows what a posse is but he noot gone to be long in finding out.

How many in your posse? How many do you think it'd take? Have you been squeezing chickens again? You have a fixation with that white stuff?

We got a location on him and now about to figger out where in them Missuri rocks he hiding out.

Just come to Eminence. It's on the map. Ask anybody. Or if need be I can give you detailed directions to my front door.

He not gonna be long on here overloading his hummingbird mouth. The boy talks to much for his on good.

Making such threats in public places isn't a good idea these days. You must know that.

Marlin Knight":gt7db9u2 said:

Sure thing. It's a mob of enraged low-brow thugs who can't hold up their end of the stick in an intellectual medium. They tend to threaten violence when cornered.
I like to lurk here now and every so often and I find you to be the trouble making type of instigator that makes me feel reel sour around my gut.Why not back off and take a deep breath before these boys here send you packin a lunch boy scout.Seen it done before and it will hapen again.

I like to lurk here now and every so often and I find you to be the trouble making type of instigator that makes me feel reel sour around my gut.

In this medium it's a sorry man indeed who allows somebody else to dictate how he feels in his gut. What I read on a computer screen goes off me like water off a duck. In other words, in case you miss my point, I can trade insults with a cult mob and not be the worse for the fray.

Why not back off and take a deep breath before these boys here send you packin a lunch boy scout.Seen it done before and it will hapen again.

Not at all. Those who need protecting are depending on the webmaster to lock me out so they can be safe in their online smoke-blowing chicken house. As it turns out, that's all this joint is good for. Every good forum is ruined by the formation of an entrenched clique unable to handle what they attempt to dish out.

On the other hand, making juvenile threats of physical harm to somebody whom they accuse of tormenting their feeble guts is scraping the bottom of the barrel. So I'm not expecting a mob of halfwits at my doorstep with clubs and balled fists. It'd be more likely that one of them would come sneaking in the dark of night to try and burn my barn.

Or should I worry that a couple of them might set fire to my house that same dark night? I'm aware that some of your ilk has that capacity. And think how the reeling cockles of your heart would be warmed by such an event.

In this medium it's a sorry man indeed who allows somebody else to dictate how he feels in his gut. What I read on a computer screen goes off me like water off a duck. In other words, in case you miss my point, I can trade insults with a cult mob and not be the worse for the fray.

Quote:
Why not back off and take a deep breath before these boys here send you packin a lunch boy scout.Seen it done before and it will hapen again.

Not at all. Those who need protecting are depending on the webmaster to lock me out so they can be safe in their online smoke-blowing chicken house. As it turns out, that's all this joint is good for. Every good forum is ruined by the formation of an entrenched clique unable to handle what they attempt to dish out.

On the other hand, making juvenile threats of physical harm to somebody whom they accuse of tormenting their feeble guts is scraping the bottom of the barrel. So I'm not expecting a mob of halfwits at my doorstep with clubs and balled fists. It'd be more likely that one of them would come sneaking in the dark of night to try and burn my barn.

Or should I worry that a couple of them might set fire to my house that same dark night? I'm aware that some of your ilk has that capacity. And think how the reeling cockles of your heart would be warmed by such an event.

So, what exactly is your point??

Marlin Knight":3guxyi3c said:
I like to lurk here now and every so often and I find you to be the trouble making type of instigator that makes me feel reel sour around my gut.

I look back on this thread, and can find no threat made to you. Not a one.I'd say you're about 3 bricks shy of a load.If this forum is not what you want to paticipate in, catch the next freight west.
I'd say you have about as much intelligence as a Mole Cricket,your adjectorial uses of the English language dont impress me none either. Have a restful nite.

jw":kjxfjggp said:
So, what exactly is your point??

He has no point. Just likes to torment others through his computer. I can't believe I'm reading such trash coming from the great state of Missouri. What a pinhead!! :roll: :roll:

I look back on this thread, and can find no threat made to you. Not a one.

Okay. I'll concede that your reference to posse was a typo. Now that I've called your bluff you really meant riding with pussy. Do I have that right?

I'd say you're about 3 bricks shy of a load.

What else COULD you say at this point..., now that I have you doing the crawdad shuffle?

If this forum is not what you want to paticipate in, catch the next freight west.

I'm working on that, as soon as you're finished with your game.

I'd say you have about as much intelligence as a Mole Cricket...,

If you meant that as a barb you might as well blow some snot on your computer screen. <grins>

..., your adjectorial uses of the English language dont impress me none either.

Who told you I was trying to impress you?

Have a restful nite.

You mean I don't have to expect the pussy posse quite yet?

He has no point.

Are you part of the pusse posse?

Just likes to torment others through his computer.

(Funny how those "others" can be tormented from a remote keyboard. It's as if one was playing them like cheap fiddles. Who'd go around admitting such a thing, that their sensibilities were so tender they could be turned inside out by a little dose of adult invective?)

I can't believe I'm reading such trash coming from the great state of Missouri. What a pinhead!! :roll: :roll:

(That kind of response is the best they can do. I really should be ashamed of myself, to upset innocent chicken squeezers to the point they get plumb down in the white stuff.)

(I really should vacate the premises. It's starting to smell funny around here.)

Marlin Knight":2khnmrvh said:
You got that right. Doubt that he will last as long as a snowball in South Florida Beaches

Does that have something to do with locking out those who disagree with supporters of Haliburton and the political machinery it owns?

I totally agree with you! There was many times when the Bill Clinton administration hired Haliburton that I did not agree with his choice!

I just wish Clinton would have did something to stop all this when he could have so George would not have to be hiring them also.

Marlin Knight":129pzzts said:

Did you parents have any children that lived?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts