highest point in your state

Help Support CattleToday:

That is interesting. I enjoyed the photos until I got to Tennessee and then I got dizzy. I'm cool with hanging off the side of mountains but me and man-made bridges that put me at any elevation much over about ten feet off the ground don't get along to well. :help:
I would like to see low ground elevation and average elevation as well. If the whole state sits at 4000' then 5000' is a bump. :lol: Mt. Whitney is only about thirty miles from me as the crow flies but I'm at 300' so it's a dramatic climb.

Barney Pk in the Black Hills of SD. Another interesting fact for our sister state, the lowest point in Wyoming is where the Belle Fourche R crosses into SD. Mel

We are at 1000 ft and the mountain to our west is about 8300 ft... Highest peak in BC is Mt Waddington at 4019 meters, so a little over 13,000 feet

Ran into a guy while elk hunting who said he was a "high pointer". Said that he was on a quest to go to the highest point in every county in the state. Turns out that a hill that I hunt around and generally walk over once or twice every year is the highest point in that county. Only about 2,700 feet but you can see the mouth of the Columbia from there it isn't too far from there to sea level.

Latest posts