High pressure washer

Help Support CattleToday:

BFE

Reaction score
Any recommendations on a good gas powered high pressure washer? I don't need hot water, just a decent unit for washing the house, stock trailer, vehicles and equipment.

I just went through 2 weeks of studying for a new one. Wanted one made in USA. Went with a 3100 psi craftsman, works great

I have an older craftsman. Don't know the model but it's at least15 yrs old and still works great. Old enough to fit into 'back when Craftsman meant something'.
A little B&S gasoline engine. (It spent 3 days and night underwater in 2017)

I know some don't like them but I have a simpson 3200 psi with a honda engine that hasn't given me one problem and I have kind of abused and neglected it..
I also have a Simpson 3200 ( I might even have asked a question on here when I bought it a couple of years ago). I have zero complaints. I forgot to run it dry when it was last used in the early fall and I was worried I might have a hard time starting it. Two weeks ago, it started on the second pull. I am very pleased with it.

IMO. just 2 words, Honda & Cat.
I too had a Cat 3 cylinder pump powered by a Honda engine that was also under water the same amount of time and I started it many many times more than the B&S unit after cleaning it out from the flood. Why the difference? The Honda unit would only run for a few minutes before dying and I'd have to re-start it a dozen or more times to get an hour's worth of washing out of it. Finally gave that pos away to someone with a younger set of hands and elbows than I had.

I bought a Walmart special. I'm not sure what engine, but I think it is a Briggs and Stratton. The only issue I have had with it is that the spray wand developed a pinhole in it.

I have a Karcher hot water pressure washer.. Never going back to cold water for anything! 2hp pump, .045" nozzle and 200F water gets stuff clean... a little purple power sprayed on after the big grime is off and you're ready to paint

Latest posts