Hide out

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred said:
Alison how are things over your way? Still new cases popping up everyday?? Are you still in your hide out??
We are standing at 2605 positive cases, 903 recoveries & 48 deaths at this stage.

I worry what is going to happen after the lockdown at the end of the month, the majority of South Africans are handling it very responsibly though. It seems like the government will concentrate on 'hotsopots' and place restrictions on certain areas when the time comes. The government is handing out parcels for the needy but I believe there are a lot of hungry desperate people out there.
Gender/domestic violence has increased, believe that it is happening globally. I read that there has been an appeal for a basic income grant for the poorer segment in our society.

I'm still at the hide out, which will become my permanent abode soon. Waiting for the Deeds office & conveyances to open after the lockdown...I sold my other place, the transfer was expected to go through by the end of March :roll: .

Thanks for asking, stay safe :D

Chevy said:
Nice place AlisonB.
I feel less stress in coronavirus quarantine. I'm not having to run this kids to school and pick them up...the entire schedule thing stresses me out. I like to do stuff when I feel like it. Not have to get there at a certain time.
We been staying busy between kids, farm stuff, remodeling a house, etc. We stay home most the time anyways . I've been going to Sam's club, the grocery store every 2-3 weeks. Guess we just getting old and boring stuck in our ways. Heck its find with me! 😊
Thanks Chevy :D
It certainly looks like you and hubby are keeping busy, that reno is a big job. How do you get rid of the smoke damage/smell?

I'd be really jumpy if I lived there. Sounds like there are all kinds of critters that could take you out. Cobras are scary enough to me looking through the glass at the zoo, let alone having them hanging out in the garage.

Latest posts