Hey Mom, Someone's at the Door!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms

Reaction score
MVC-004S.jpg

Just My Wife's Steer Calf, Momma Cow died During His Birth...He's learned how to climb steps, got on the front porch to ask for some feed.She thought it was cute...Guess what I had to clean up when I got home from work??

Love the pic!

Had a horse come into the house one day when I left the door open. He kinda' filled all the space in our small kitchen. Thank heavens he was quiet! Could have been a wreck in the making.

Bez

The picture sure is cute! How old is he? That's too bad about his mom... was he a big calf? How old was she?

Kelly":nv3c9qf3 said:
The picture sure is cute! How old is he? That's too bad about his mom... was he a big calf? How old was she?

He was Born on 11/23/04. She bottle raised him, had me make him a steer, turned him into a 4-H er'.He's Charolais X Beefmaster. His mother was 5. He was about 90 lbs. at birth. She prolapsed, vet could not save her.He weighs way over 300 lbs. now, and has been spoiled rotten. ;-)

crowder were proud for you on having screens on your windows. or else youd have chickens roosting on top of the doors. ;-)

brokenmouth":1cbj36ln said:
crowder were proud for you on having screens on your windows. or else youd have chickens roosting on top of the doors. ;-)

Been thinking of taking those screens out.Be one less thing to have to take out and wash. Plus the chickens could come in, and lay eggs.Would be a shorter trip than the barn to get eggs. :D

crowder - you said the same thing twice. You asked if i knew what the white stuff was in the chicken be nice and then you said it was be nice. that's the same thing? :help: I'm confused

Sidney, it was an old joke... Someone asks, do you know what the white stuff in chicken crap is, and you say no...they say chicken ****. Get it? :D Don't take me serious. I was only messin with you ;-)

sidney411":zkh5vbcb said:
crowder - you said the same thing twice. You asked if i knew what the white stuff was in the chicken be nice and then you said it was be nice. that's the same thing? :help: I'm confused

Sid, you fell for one of the oldest (and best) jokes in the barnyard genre. Think about it.

Craig-TX

Latest posts