Hey brute

Help Support CattleToday:

Ill have to google around a little to be sure but its not going to be much taller than stock... maybe +1". Even a lift will get you probably to a 26 or 27" tire.

The lift kits or even leveling kits for the 4010s are cheap and very simple. They don't have any negative effects on ride or reliability IMO and are some thing most people can install at home.

I've done the lifts on everyone of mine on the ranch, ran 27's. But boss man doesn't want that in his. Them little 23 in tires don't give you **** for ground clearance. Was hoping to bump to 25's if I could

5S Cattle":1xkiijql said:
I've done the lifts on everyone of mine on the ranch, ran 27's. But boss man doesn't want that in his. Them little 23 in tires don't give you be nice for ground clearance. Was hoping to bump to 25's if I could

Tell him it's a leveling kit with superior ride quality to factory suspension. May work. Idk?

JMJ Farms":205srpfg said:
5S Cattle":205srpfg said:
I've done the lifts on everyone of mine on the ranch, ran 27's. But boss man doesn't want that in his. Them little 23 in tires don't give you be nice for ground clearance. Was hoping to bump to 25's if I could

Tell him it's a leveling kit with superior ride quality to factory suspension. May work. Idk?
Haha that may just be the ticket there

On my old 3010 I just put a spacer on the front, nothing else and had 26s. It made all the difference. Just getting rid of those factory tires helps a lot.

The guy I work for tried to do some of that stuff early on. I told him flat out one time... if we put the tires I want... when it has a problem its on me to fix. If we put the tires you want... when it has a problem its on you to fix. :lol2: He's been pretty easy going since then.

Latest posts