Hey 3way, you want to go halves

Help Support CattleToday:

cross_7

Reaction score
I don't know where we can git some them holistic cows, but you reckon Holstein crosses will work ?

On Monday, October 7th, 2013, the Colorado State Land Board will release a Request for Proposals (RFP) for a Holistic Management lease on its 25,000-acre Lowry Range property in south-central Arapahoe County, Colorado. The property's carrying capacity has been set at 9,790 AUMs. Experienced holistic management ranch operators interested in submitting a holistic management proposal can obtain a copy of the RFP from the Colorado SLB's

3way is going to be the brains and I'm going.. uh well I'm going to ... we'll figure that out later
I'm still looking for them holistic cows

cross_7":3sijl7rr said:
3way is going to be the brains and I'm going.. uh well I'm going to ... we'll figure that out later

Were already in trouble. BTW i think they are talking about the old Lowry bombing range. Those could end up being exploding cows

3waycross":1dty2xn5 said:
cross_7":1dty2xn5 said:

Were already in trouble. BTW i think they are talking about the old Lowry bombing range. Those could end up being exploding cows

That'd be ok, we'll sell'em as chili meat :D
You see I'll be in charge of marketing, but your going have to locate them holistic cows they want it stocked with

You see I'll be in charge of marketing, but your going have to locate them holistic cows they want it stocked with[/quote]

This should be good. Two salesman in the cow biz together. We can take turns being the sales manager and byching about the supply side and transportation not doing their jobs. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

3waycross":1tvetwr4 said:
You see I'll be in charge of marketing, but your going have to locate them holistic cows they want it stocked with

This should be good. Two salesman in the cow biz together. We can take turns being the sales manager and byching about the supply side and transportation not doing their jobs. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:[/quote]

I feel my blood rising just thinking about purchasing agents :deadhorse:

Ya Might as get yourself a Nehru jacket, head on over to India and gather up a herd of those long ears off the Ganges River bottom, them's the only holy cows I know of.
Old bombing range?
Be proactive--get yourself a pickup truck load of rumen magnets too.

Latest posts