Help needed here too

Help Support CattleToday:

spoon":29qe7ygk said:
Great news. My dad had lymphoma and they gave him 6 months to live. Doctor told him they'd try chemo and radiation but it would be in his best interests to get all his ducks in a row. That was in 1977. He'll be 86 in July. :D
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
What, if anything, is the cause of his recovery? Did he get the chemo and radiation?

No radiation. 5 chemo treatments so far with a few more to come, but at longer intervals which will greatly improve quality of life. It was caught pretty early, and I don't want to take anything away from the skill and expertise of the doctors, but it sure seems like we were blessed with our own miracle.

Ryder":2645uq5v said:
spoon":2645uq5v said:
Great news. My dad had lymphoma and they gave him 6 months to live. Doctor told him they'd try chemo and radiation but it would be in his best interests to get all his ducks in a row. That was in 1977. He'll be 86 in July. :D
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
What, if anything, is the cause of his recovery? Did he get the chemo and radiation?

He did the chemo and the cancer went into remission for 3 yrs then came back. He did chemo again followed by radiation. After 5 years the doctor declared him cancer free. He also told my father that in his opinion he should have never lived due to the severity of his cancer and that he was still here because of the prayers of his family, friends and church. Dad still goes in yearly for a checkup and the doctor still says the same thing. Prayer works.

Latest posts