Help needed here too

Help Support CattleToday:

MO_cows

Reaction score
Read Grubbie's thread and my heart was warmed by the outpouring of support and prayers and especially the news that the little doll is doing so well.

Well someone who is near and dear to me could sure use your prayers, too. They are in the hospital tonight with serious symptoms, no clear diagnosis even after a bunch of tests and scans, and seem to be getting worse.

I will say my prayers for you and your family. It is so hard when someone so young is suffering.

No problem.

Its going to be hard to fix what you don't know is wrong. Hopefully they figure it out soon so that they can get them on the path to recovery. Keep us posted.

image0022-4.gif
no sooner asked than done. keep us posted.

MO_cows? How goes the battle? Still thinking of you and yours, will keep praying on it, update us when you get some news. Good luck to you!

Sorry to go off and leave this thread hanging, I just couldn't stand to "talk" about it there for awhile. The diagnosis was lymphoma, in the brain, about as bad as it gets. After some very harsh chemo, physical therapy, time and a whole lot of prayers, the word "r e m i s s i o n" came out of the doctor's mouth today. Thanks to everyone for the kind words and prayers, and know that the prayers were answered!

My daughter had lymphoma..Got rid of that,but the chemo caused lukemia,which she is not doing chemo for,just transfusions such for symptoms. Happens to some..

Great news. My dad had lymphoma and they gave him 6 months to live. Doctor told him they'd try chemo and radiation but it would be in his best interests to get all his ducks in a row. That was in 1977. He'll be 86 in July. :D