HELP!!!!!!!!!! Lots of deviled eggs.

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred":3htis2sm said:
Lammie....give dun a call...he posted a few weeks back what a half dozen boiled eggs, a cabbed tractor and a bumpy road could cause. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, I have a husband who eats eggs. I can just imagine. EEEWWW.

Peeling six dozen eggs is a little like driving to Amarillo.

boy deviled eggs. Where is this banquet at if someone were to want to sample that fine cooking?

CattleHand":1nng0rpl said:
boy deviled eggs. Where is this banquet at if someone were to want to sample that fine cooking?

It is a Special Olympics awards banquet. I volunteer.

Okay, well, I am done with that. I kinda got creative with the seasonings, but then when you have a large mixing bowl full of egg yokes you can get away with that. William Henry and I sampled liberally and now I have the taste of onion stuck in my mouth. I used a bit of everything including sweet onion, tobasco sauce, lemmon pepper, and the standard stuff. William Henry is a first class helper. :heart:

Earl Thigpen":1vl5rg0v said:
Puttin a little vinegar in the water when you boil them is supposed to help them shell better.

NOW you tell me, Earl! :D

Lammie":mk869yoy said:
Earl Thigpen":mk869yoy said:
Puttin a little vinegar in the water when you boil them is supposed to help them shell better.

NOW you tell me, Earl! :D

Like showing up to help after the fence is built, Huh?

Earl you should put that over in the tips and tricks, under useful vinegar purposes. I like to use it as paint remover :D

Lammie...take the afternoon off...let us know how the get together came out..the results of all those boiled eggs.

Deviled eggs are great treats! Never really used a recipe but at one gathering had some that had peanut butter in them. Oddly were very good! Anyone got that recipe??

I got a little sick after I finished making them. When I read the peanut butter thing, my stomach kinda rolled... I put onion in them, and I was sampling, tempting fate. I can't eat raw onion. It gives me a sick headache every time. Where is the Alka Seltzer when you need it? I took a long nap. I don't see how women cooked for field hands. I guess they had daughters to help them. Mine is in another state.

Lammie":38apo32i said:
I got a little sick after I finished making them. When I read the peanut butter thing, my stomach kinda rolled... I put onion in them, and I was sampling, tempting fate. I can't eat raw onion. It gives me a sick headache every time. Where is the Alka Seltzer when you need it? I took a long nap. I don't see how women cooked for field hands. I guess they had daughters to help them. Mine is in another state.
Sorry the peanut butter made your tummy roll! I know it sounds gross and if I had been told what was in them before I tasted I would not have eaten it. BUT it was really good. Kinda makes you wonder what made someone think that yes lets put peanut butter in the egg yolks!
My Mom cooked for our helpers and she did it on her own, she loved to cook and we never had trouble getting hired help cuz they knew that Mom was gonna feed them good. Chicken and dumplings, home made breads, pot roasts, swiss steak, always lots of mashed potatoes and gravy, pies, cakes, cookies and gosh I am hungry now.

Latest posts