Hello from Newbie!

Help Support CattleToday:

hrslvr

Reaction score
I just wanted to say Hello! I have been lurking around reading posts for about 2 months and finally figured I would join in. I currently live in Austin, TX and hope to move to Abilene in the near future. I am interested in raising Longhorn Cattle so I have been watching all the posts about them! So far this board has been very helpful and I hope to continue learning more! I don't currently have any cattle or experience with cattle yet ( I have started taking cutting lessons). I figure once I get to buying my first cows I will pester ya'll right out of your minds! :D Anyway, keep up the great flow of info! Thanks!

Welcome to the Boards. Glad to see some another person interested Longhorns.

Ryan

hrslvr":1jpqy3qx said:
I just wanted to say Hello! I have been lurking around reading posts for about 2 months and finally figured I would join in. I currently live in Austin, TX and hope to move to Abilene in the near future. I am interested in raising Longhorn Cattle so I have been watching all the posts about them! So far this board has been very helpful and I hope to continue learning more! I don't currently have any cattle or experience with cattle yet ( I have started taking cutting lessons). I figure once I get to buying my first cows I will pester ya'll right out of your minds! :D Anyway, keep up the great flow of info! Thanks!

Welcome aboard. As some here know I have offered my dehorners to the Longhorn crew here but no takers so far. :lol:

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

flaboy! You want to dehorn TEXAS LONGHORNS!?!? :shock: You just keep those dehorners to yourself! BAD! flaboy! BAD! (please picture shaking finger) :D

hrslvr":2a10wkfo said:

Great! Now I'll be singing Abilene for the next 3 days and nights.
Abilene...Abilene....Prettiest Girl I've ever seen.....
Ya'll join in now.
Welcome. Hope you get some cows soon. Have fun.
Bret

flaboy":23rbmiv1 said:
hrslvr":23rbmiv1 said:

Welcome aboard. As some here know I have offered my dehorners to the Longhorn crew here but no takers so far. :lol:

Just trying to help my friends out. ;-)

Latest posts