Heifers

Help Support CattleToday:

Thanks creekdrive. Yes new Kodak camera is much brighter and clearer than the last elcheapo but still nothing fancy. It's not quite as nice as my previous Canon or Kodak mainly because of it short zoom but good for short distance pics. Has a large enough screen I can see what I'm taking a pic of much better and it's very durable and water resistant up to 16ft.

FlyingLSimmentals":31dx864e said:
Thanks creekdrive. Yes new Kodak camera is much brighter and clearer than the last elcheapo but still nothing fancy. It's not quite as nice as my previous Canon or Kodak mainly because of it short zoom but good for short distance pics. Has a large enough screen I can see what I'm taking a pic of much better and it's very durable and water resistant up to 16ft.
Yeah your old camera was like taking a picture through mist glad you got a new/better one :)

Bull has been with them 13 1/2 days and I think he has got all three bred as of today. Brought up two other heifers from the farm to breed to him as well.

FlyingLSimmentals":1q7snfy7 said:
Bull has been with them 13 1/2 days and I think he has got all three bred as of today. Brought up two other heifers from the farm to breed to him as well.

They look nice. Can we have a new pic of the bull?

Joe, I'll try and get one sometimes. He's busy checking the new two and doesn't stay still very much at all unless he is laying. Flies and Horse Flies are terrible now which doesn't help him pose for the camera. Gonna buy some more spray and hammer down. He also has a red clay bank he likes to get rough in and nasty. Probably be fall weather before I get a nice pic but I'll see what I can do. Might get lucky sometimes or the other.