Heifer

Help Support CattleToday:

ilfarmer92":1wc3lhxs said:
My oh my! Who runs these boards? Would they please lock down or delete this thread? There is only one explanation for the same accounts on PhotoBucket. OklahomaCattlemen or whatever- I DO NOT believe you. Please leave this board alone- and judging by your posts- PLEASE DO NOT TELL ANY OF YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THIS SITE! We have enough crap going on here, lets not bring in your Junior High friends to make this drama time... maybe that was one of the reasons I dropped out of school about 50 years or so ago :roll: .

Go ilfarmer, woo hoo! :lol:

I agree with ILFARMER but I would watch your back Ilfarmer whether its on the internet or not It sound like this Photo account is the kids name. He might try to accuse you of putting his name on the internet if its reaslly him. I know kids can be very sneaky. Just thought I'd let you know. But Oklahoma Cattlemen whether your the kid or not I believe that there is hard evidence showing that you are who they say you are you just need to please leave these boards.

Cowboy 2.0":3in48v76 said:
Oklahoma Cattlemen":3in48v76 said:
I'm sorry for causing such a ruckus if people are gonna accuse me of something I didn't do then I don't need this crap. 3MR I appreciate the support and thank god there are people like you on this board but as for me I think I'll leave this nonsense behind and never recommend this to anyone who wants to go through be nice and back. If people wanna believe in a kid over a grown ADULT then so be it. Thank you and god bless. :)

I thought you were leaving yesterday?

no i thought he was leaving when he ratted himself for aging his heifer :lol:

ok i hate to get into this but i think that Oklahoma Cattlemen is being really immature about this. he's acting like everybody on here dont know what the hek were talkin about. people pull this all the time unfortunetly on here so its gotten harder to pull one over on us. and i think that he needs to post a pic to prove us wrong or else were just gonna keep fighting him.

Not to mention, I would REALLY hope any adult who had spent any amount of time raising cattle would know that is is spelled "Cattleman" and not "Cattlemen".

Then again, I could be wrong.

Maine Showman":8mbhfmiu said:
I agree with ILFARMER but I would watch your back Ilfarmer whether its on the internet or not It sound like this Photo account is the kids name. He might try to accuse you of putting his name on the internet if its reaslly him. I know kids can be very sneaky. Just thought I'd let you know. But Oklahoma Cattlemen whether your the kid or not I believe that there is hard evidence showing that you are who they say you are you just need to please leave these boards.

Probably will now that you gave him the idea.

This whole thing is SO STUPID!!!! who gives a flip one way or the other? I am not taking sides just think this is stupid! richburg102 I don't know if you but......Drop it!!!!Who cares if Oklahoma Cattlemen is a lying dog!{i am not saying he his}NOT ME and alot of us come on this board to read and relax not to read this inmaure bull. Besides who made you the "show board judge" what if you are mistaken and it is a differnt person? you could be wrong ..than all this crap would be for nothing?
Oklahoma Cattlemen I do not know you but i am so sick of this.. all your moves so far a makeing you looking gutily, but you know what? i dont care!!!!!!!! you are trying to prove yourself right and it is not making the situation any better.

anyways don't leave, this is a great board untill these fights happen, let it roll of your back and forget the episode...

Maybe a way to solve this soultion is to this is for oklahoma cattlemen to PM richburg102 and give him the prevous owners # WITH the guys permission and vola problem solved

Cowboy 2.0":289dyj87 said:
Maine Showman":289dyj87 said:

Probably will now that you gave him the idea.

Ah, he might. But then again I did not make the photobucket account.

Everyone try it.... to any image you see. Use your index finger and basically try to click and drag the image to the address bar. (Your not REALLY dragging the image there, just an expression. You should see a fade box with a + sign. Release and it takes you to the link of the photo, plain and simple.) As for him leaving the boards- JUST LIKE REAL WORLD. People come into the cattle industry... leave slicker than a button. As for me- I'll keep breeding these red and white herefords, sittin on the porch watchin em come and watchin em go.

cow_crazy_101":v5ryr9hr said:
This whole thing is SO STUPID!!!! who gives a flip one way or the other? I am not taking sides just think this is stupid! richburg102 I don't know if you but......Drop it!!!!Who cares if Oklahoma Cattlemen is a lying dog!{i am not saying he his}NOT ME and alot of us come on this board to read and relax not to read this inmaure bull. Besides who made you the "show board judge" what if you are mistaken and it is a differnt person? you could be wrong ..than all this crap would be for nothing?
Oklahoma Cattlemen I do not know you but i am so sick of this.. all your moves so far a makeing you looking gutily, but you know what? i dont care!!!!!!!! you are trying to prove yourself right and it is not making the situation any better.

anyways don't leave, this is a great board untill these fights happen, let it roll of your back and forget the episode...

Maybe a way to solve this soultion is to this is for oklahoma cattlemen to PM richburg102 and give him the prevous owners # WITH the guys permission and vola problem solved

richburg102
Cowhand

Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:36 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oklahoma Cattlemen wrote:
Boy when I stated she is a 1500 dollar heifer I was trying to tell you that alot of the show animals that look like your heifer go for around 1500 dollars. I don't know how the Photobucket account got into this but I know that this is a heifer we bought from a local farmer who's daughter is friends with mine. I do know that you can claim anyone's pictures as your's on the internet and I have no idea why this showkid would do such a thing but I am not him. The mans name that we purchased the heifer from is Blake Lenton I don't know his number of the top of my head and I'm not intending on bringing this man into such a childish deal. If you don't believe me then fine leave me alone.

you know what i am just wasting my time with this kid........i hope that everyone here can see through him but he is just a hard head and wont give up on lying........the heifers are the same ..........i looked up on whitepages.com (a national free people search) and i found a john wedner but in California, and nothing came up for blake lenton

i am done with this and i dont care anymore because i know who he is and nobody is gong to steer me wrong on my opinion of who he really is and he wont PM me the numbers because there is no numbers and i know that for a fact.......but i dont care anymore

The one thing that stood out to me is that she's a pinch high in her flank. Overall, she is a nice heifer. She's level in her top, has decent depth, and has nice expression to her rear. :roll:

jordan8":3io3svf6 said:
The one thing that stood out to me is that she's a pinch high in her flank. Overall, she is a nice heifer. She's level in her top, has decent depth, and has nice expression to her rear. :roll:

what picture do you have to compar this comment to......there is no picture and this post has been over for some time

Latest posts