Heifer

Help Support CattleToday:

Nice heifer, I like her. The one thing that stood out to me is that she's a pinch high in her flank. Overall, she is a nice heifer. She's level in her top, has decent depth, and has nice expression to her rear. How old is she in the picture? When's her first show?

Jay

Nice heifer, like Jaydill, the only thing that I don't really like is that she's a bit high in the flank, otherwise, good heifer.

hey showkid1200...hows it going? i see you are still aging your heifer

http://cattletoday.com/forum/about30267.html

http://www.cattletoday.com/forum/about26002.html&highlight=

do you see any resemblence.......i do

why did photoedit yourself out of the picture?

shes not out of jazz.....shes a paddy o malley......and she is a just a 1000 dollar heifer and how do i know that- because i was with you when you bought her........did you show her at the Florida State Fair? i remember seeing a heifer exactly like her win reserve in the AOB.

Showkid1200? I have no idea who that is but that is not this heifer. We got her from a local farm up here. Sorry bout your luck but thats my daughter I edited out. And boy let me tell you, your about a selfish little brat to accuse me of lieing about a heifers sire or age god darnit this is whats wrong with todays youth accusing people for no reason. I don't no who the He** you are but don't post something about are heifer if it ain't true. I've been looking at these boards for the past cuople weeks and decided that I'd like to join and thats that. For someone to get onto me about something I didnt do sure makes me feel real good about the people on these boards.

Oklahoma Cattlemen":3icsvlmr said:
Showkid1200? I have no idea who that is but that is not this heifer. We got her from a local farm up here. Sorry bout your luck but thats my daughter I edited out. And boy let me tell you, your about a selfish little brat to accuse me of lieing about a heifers sire or age god darnit this is whats wrong with todays youth accusing people for no reason. I don't no who the He** you are but don't post something about are heifer if it ain't true. I've been looking at these boards for the past cuople weeks and decided that I'd like to join and thats that. For someone to get onto me about something I didnt do sure makes me feel real good about the people on these boards.

Thats why us grown-ups dont spend to much time here in the show thread.

I wouldnt let it get to you.

Heck, half the time I cant tell if they are talking about cattle or an off frame auto restoration anyways. :lol: Im just waiting for someone to say their steer got plastic surgery to correct his topline. :lol:

Thank's 3mr I appreciate the support I just don't see why people can be so rude. It just makes me furious when someone can accuse you of something you didn't even do. And the heifer is out of jazz and she was 1200 bought her for my daughter who I photo edited out of the picture. She wanted to get into showing a heifer and a local guy had her and we purchased her. Figured she'd be a pretty nice first heifer?

You know how some kids are, they think they are right then let their tongue fly before they learn they dont really know everything. Im sure he didnt really mean anything by it. He caught someone in a missrepresentaion of the truth previously and had a good time pointing it out to everyone.

I guess thats how friends act in Florida. :lol:

I just wish one would give me this weeks winning lottery numbers while they still know everything.

Most of the young people on here have a good head on their shoulders, even if it might slip a bit sideways from time to time. :lol:

Some friends! I know how competition is sometimes, not the best for friendships. I think he might be a little upset because of the post I left on his thread about his heifer. I didn't mean much of it i just thought he was being a little to sure of himself and thought I'd give him some info about some of the heifer problems we've had up here.

Cowboy 2.0":2sdpxkvm said:
jaydill":2sdpxkvm said:
she's a pinch high in her flank.

Jay

Thats just because she's young. I like her.
I doubt it's going to fill out. She will probably always bit a pinch high in her flank. She's still an amazing heifer in my opinion, but every calf has its fault.

Oklahoma Cattlemen":ok6bj334 said:
Thank's 3mr I appreciate the support I just don't see why people can be so rude. It just makes me furious when someone can accuse you of something you didn't even do. And the heifer is out of jazz and she was 1200 bought her for my daughter who I photo edited out of the picture. She wanted to get into showing a heifer and a local guy had her and we purchased her. Figured she'd be a pretty nice first heifer?

3MR":ok6bj334 said:
Most of the young people on here have a good head on their shoulders, even if it might slip a bit sideways from time to time.

Please let those of us who have good heads outweight those who don't. We really appreciate the knowledge & wisdom our elders bring to us by commenting on the boards we frequent.

Jay

richburg102":3r5a4ctg said:
hey showkid1200...hows it going? i see you are still aging your heifer

http://cattletoday.com/forum/about30267.html

http://www.cattletoday.com/forum/about26002.html&highlight=

do you see any resemblence.......i do

why did photoedit yourself out of the picture?

shes not out of jazz.....shes a paddy o malley......and she is a just a 1000 dollar heifer and how do i know that- because i was with you when you bought her........did you show her at the Florida State Fair? i remember seeing a heifer exactly like her win reserve in the AOB.
you might want to make sure you know how you are talkin about before you go shooting ur mouth off about her breedin you probally dont even know the people who own the calf

I like the heifer. In my opinion, she could be a little deeper for seven months. She is a bit high in the flank, and personally, dont think that it'll drop down. And the bad part about it is that little bit of white draws your eye to her flank, her 'weak' spot. Overall, She should do fine.

richburg-the two heifers look a like, yes, but we have about 20 heifers here with the same black body, white spot....so I think that it is unlikely that it is the same heifer.

Not that I am here to critize anyone, but REALLY you kids need to knock off with the bullsh*t.

Sorry to say guys, but this is actually showkid1200. For those who know computers you know how to get links off pictures like the one posted. The picture of this 7 month old heifer is from the same account on PhotoBucket as showkid1200's heifer.

Below are the links to a "Robert_Totten05" PhotoBucket Account:

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d74/R ... 300333.jpg

Madipics300333.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d74/R ... 000019.jpg

S5000019.jpg

I think some of you owe an apology to Richburg and "Robert Totten" you owe an apology to everyone you tricked. You are not from Oklahoma, you are from Florida. That is not a different heifer, it is the same heifer.

I normally would keep silent on an issue like this, however, seeing 3MR's post I felt it nessicary to speak up the truth. "Robert" sign out, never come back- make our lives better.

I beg your pardon but this is not that heifer I don't know what the problem is ut I'll make sure to never use this board or recommend it! :mad: I cannot believe how many people can make stuff up and be so rude. My name is John Wedner and I'm from Ardmore, Oklahoma I am 44 years old and have an only daughter who just turned 14. And by god if your gonna tell me I'm lieing then so be it I don't need this crap. Thank you and sorry that all you good people have to deal with this.

kinda funny that after he read the post by ilfarmer he went and deleted all the photos on his photobucket account to try to cover up his lie......i have pictures of his heifer from past shows when we used to be good friends which easily prove its the same heifer......but now that he deleted them there is nothing to compare the supposed jazz heifer to the pictures of his real paddy heifer which he aged 3 months and i can prove that too but i think i will save the kid some misery

Latest posts