Heifer

Help Support CattleToday:

Oklahoma Cattlemen":mm0qm2f7 said:
Thank's 3mr I appreciate the support I just don't see why people can be so rude. It just makes me furious when someone can accuse you of something you didn't even do. And the heifer is out of jazz and she was 1200 bought her for my daughter who I photo edited out of the picture. She wanted to get into showing a heifer and a local guy had her and we purchased her. Figured she'd be a pretty nice first heifer?

I agree with this staement as well it seems a bit snobbish to think that you have the best animals at a show just because there thick and big. To say that you didn't get picked because of the ag teacher is BS is you ask me! Your heifer is nice but she's just an average 1500 dollar heifer up here and besides she is way to thick. We went through the thick heifer stage up here and when we started breeding them, started having calving problems. And I agree with MaineShowman on the fact that we don't have any pictures of the GC and RGC Hiefer.

another funny thing- from the second quote you write about having calving problems when you went throught the thick stage but in the first quote you say tht you just started into showing and raising

you stories dont match up which is easy to do when you are stold cold lying

Sonny you gotta lotta nerve talking to me like that. My family has been in the Cow/Calf business all my life we run a small little ranch and we ship are calves of to feeder lots. We have never shown before and some of my neighbors are into the show animals. In the past they have had trouble with thicker heifers. Don't get onto me about trying to give you advice. My daughter is friends with the daughter of the man we bought the heifer off of. She got my daughter interested and I thought this heifer was very respectable. Sounds like you need to be taught some manners if you ask me. I thought they only let kids 13 and older into these boards.

ok since nobody can tell if your showkid2000 post a picture of the calf with your daughter to prove that you aint showid2000

I'm sorry Moocow11 but I will not ever post a picture of my family on the internet. If someone cannot take a grown adults word over a kid's then so be it. I don't have to be proven right because I Know what's the truth and thats that. I just feel bad for the people who have to deal with this kids attitude. I surely did think that these boards were a pleasant place to chat and get peoples opinions, never would have thought on my second day that I would get accused and ridiculed over something I didn't even do.

Oklahoma Cattlemen":3fxxvqbo said:
Sonny you gotta lotta nerve talking to me like that. My family has been in the Cow/Calf business all my life we run a small little ranch and we ship are calves of to feeder lots. We have never shown before and some of my neighbors are into the show animals. In the past they have had trouble with thicker heifers. Don't get onto me about trying to give you advice. My daughter is friends with the daughter of the man we bought the heifer off of. She got my daughter interested and I thought this heifer was very respectable. Sounds like you need to be taught some manners if you ask me. I thought they only let kids 13 and older into these boards.

oklahoma you dont even fool me......i know its you and if ilfarmer caught you on the photobucket acount........thats why you went back and deleted all the photos.......you dont trick me and i hope that everyone on this board can see right through this kid

what was the name of the farm you bought her from? and where are they located? i would also like their phone number to call them and find out if this true

advice.......what kind of advice is she is only a 1500 dollar heifer

I'm sorry Moocow11 but I will not ever post a picture of my family on the internet. If someone cannot take a grown adults word over a kid's then so be it. I don't have to be proven right because I Know what's the truth and thats that. I just feel bad for the people who have to deal with this kids attitude. I surely did think that these boards were a pleasant place to chat and get peoples opinions, never would have thought on my second day that I would get accused and ridiculed over something I didn't even do.

ilfarmer caught you in a stone cold lie so dont sit here and tell everyonethat they should take your word over mine.......and being honest with you this is a wonderful place to chat and have conversations it is just liers on this board like horseguy and showkid1200/OklahomaCattleman that people dont like so just do us all a favor and just log off forever

Boy when I stated she is a 1500 dollar heifer I was trying to tell you that alot of the show animals that look like your heifer go for around 1500 dollars. I don't know how the Photobucket account got into this but I know that this is a heifer we bought from a local farmer who's daughter is friends with mine. I do know that you can claim anyone's pictures as your's on the internet and I have no idea why this showkid would do such a thing but I am not him. The mans name that we purchased the heifer from is Blake Lenton I don't know his number of the top of my head and I'm not intending on bringing this man into such a childish deal. If you don't believe me then fine leave me alone.

Oklahoma Cattlemen":cvjy9pn9 said:
Boy when I stated she is a 1500 dollar heifer I was trying to tell you that alot of the show animals that look like your heifer go for around 1500 dollars. I don't know how the Photobucket account got into this but I know that this is a heifer we bought from a local farmer who's daughter is friends with mine. I do know that you can claim anyone's pictures as your's on the internet and I have no idea why this showkid would do such a thing but I am not him. The mans name that we purchased the heifer from is Blake Lenton I don't know his number of the top of my head and I'm not intending on bringing this man into such a childish deal. If you don't believe me then fine leave me alone.

well i personally dont think that showkid would download the photo of your heifer and just tha one only and funny is that all the heifers that were in the photos looked exactly like the one you posted about earlier..........and why after ilfarmer pulled up the acount would showkid go back and delete all the photos

and why did you delete the first picture that you put on here of the supposed Jazz heifer.

Oklahoma Cattlemen":1j5xf52t said:

you know what i am just wasting my time with this kid........i hope that everyone here can see through him but he is just a hard head and wont give up on lying........the heifers are the same ..........i looked up on whitepages.com (a national free people search) and i found a john wedner but in California, and nothing came up for blake lenton

SKF Show Cattle":9awoq0iy said:
When was the picture taken? I know that it is not green in Ok. right know but it sure does look an awful lot like Fl. landscape in the back ground.

thats because it is florida landscape this is showkid

SKF Show Cattle":1xdbc2p7 said:
When was the picture taken? I know that it is not green in Ok. right know but it sure does look an awful lot like Fl. landscape in the back ground.

Its green at my place right now. Oats are 5" high and watermelons are 2". Im about an hour North of Ardmore.

PS: Im not in the white pages either.

3MR":27hnedtq said:
SKF Show Cattle":27hnedtq said:

Its green at my place right now. Oats are 5" high and watermelons are 2". Im about an hour North of Ardmore.

PS: Im not in the white pages either.

i know this is showkid and i dont care what he says because it is all a lie

I'm sorry for causing such a ruckus if people are gonna accuse me of something I didn't do then I don't need this crap. 3MR I appreciate the support and thank god there are people like you on this board but as for me I think I'll leave this nonsense behind and never recommend this to anyone who wants to go through hell and back. If people wanna believe in a kid over a grown ADULT then so be it. Thank you and god bless. :)

Oklahoma Cattlemen":phlzuadj said:
I'm sorry for causing such a ruckus if people are gonna accuse me of something I didn't do then I don't need this crap. 3MR I appreciate the support and thank god there are people like you on this board but as for me I think I'll leave this nonsense behind and never recommend this to anyone who wants to go through be nice and back. If people wanna believe in a kid over a grown ADULT then so be it. Thank you and god bless. :)

I thought you were leaving yesterday?

My oh my! Who runs these boards? Would they please lock down or delete this thread? There is only one explanation for the same accounts on PhotoBucket. OklahomaCattlemen or whatever- I DO NOT believe you. Please leave this board alone- and judging by your posts- PLEASE DO NOT TELL ANY OF YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THIS SITE! We have enough crap going on here, lets not bring in your Junior High friends to make this drama time... maybe that was one of the reasons I dropped out of school about 50 years or so ago :roll: .

Latest posts