Hay beds

Help Support CattleToday:

Angus Cowman":1j5kr9pc said:
as far as the arms not floatting I never had that problem you just had to turn the pump off and hold the button down and my dew eze arms floated

That's exactly what the folks at DewEze told me to do, after I tore up the first tube. The hydrabed has a floating link between the cylinder and crossbar assembly, it floats upwards without the operator having to do anything - regardless of where the valves are positioned.

I have had two Hydra-beds, and now bought a DewEze. Have had issues with both beds. The DewEze folks seem to care more, and will bend over backwards to make things right!!!!!!
The new 600 and 700 series DewEze beds are lots better than the Hydrabed. They have the wireless remote, wrap all your light wiring much better. The bed is heavier overall, has built in side rails, and better hydraulic controls.

Well since someone else brought this back up i will tell what i have been thinking. I have about decided instead of spending the money for a bed as nice of bed as i would want to put on my good truck, i may just buy a older truck with a deweze on it, i know a guy that says after feeding season he will sell me his, it is a 1997 ford 1 ton 4x4 diesel 5spd 170000 miles runs good and has a deweze on it that is about a year newer than the truck, the bed works and the whole truck is in decent shape, for 4500$. Seems like maybe the thing to do, and just keep the bed on my other truck and not have to tie down everthing i want to haul with it.

Latest posts