Have I missed something?

Help Support CattleToday:

Ouachita

Reaction score
Is corn really this controversial? When did advertising drop the popular name? I realize I live in an area that is one generation in arrears, but this was an advert for a local small town grocery store. I knew that bi-color milk, and eggs have been around, but am still trying to grasp at the Oreo corn. I don't think Peaches-n-Cream qualifies as bi-color.
C9C1A360-FD1D-44FD-A199-8708FA75F5BD-10938-00000CA81E9B6BED_zps45c0d9d8.jpg

It's from Florida, probably south Florida. It could have been happy gay corn. I really hate they hijacked the word gay. It has been referred as bi color for a long while. Names of varieties are probably trademarked, so generalities prevale.

Peahes n cream is a specific variety. Bicolor indicates two-tone corn of any variety. If they advertise Peaches n cream and it turns out to be Ambrosia corn, some idjit could sue them.

presmudjo":228ptsd5 said:
It's from Florida, probably south Florida. It could have been happy gay corn. I really hate they hijacked the word gay. It has been referred as bi color for a long while. Names of varieties are probably trademarked, so generalities prevale.
A little off topic, but I share your sentiments about the word "gay".
And what is worse, people let them do it. :help:

Latest posts