Have bow ~ will travel.

Help Support CattleToday:

TREY-L

Reaction score
Well, September is almost half gone now, deer season is right around the corner. The food plots are planted here at home and are getting greener by the day.

What I'm most excited about is the trips planned for this year.......Missouri, the first week in October, then on to Ohio later for the rut.

Any other traveling hunters out there? Any exciting trips planned?

Hey Dun, since I will be in Missouri, do you mind putting us up for a few days? :lol2:
If you think I'm bad, wait till you meet my two brothers...........Missouri will never be the same. :eek:

TREY-L":23zxl2uj said:
Well, September is almost half gone now, deer season is right around the corner. The food plots are planted here at home and are getting greener by the day.

What I'm most excited about is the trips planned for this year.......Missouri, the first week in October, then on to Ohio later for the rut.

Hey Dun, since I will be in Missouri, do you mind putting us up for a few days? :lol2:
If you think I'm bad, wait till you meet my two brothers...........Missouri will never be the same. :eek:

You couldn;t afford it!

dun":2lpiejp9 said:
TREY-L":2lpiejp9 said:

You couldn;t afford it!
Aww come on Uncle Dun, we'll behave ~ or at least act better than normal. You'll never even know we're there. BTW, do you have cable or satellite? :lol2:

TREY-L":138qwduo said:
You'll never even know we're there. BTW, do you have cable or satellite? :lol2:

That's the problem and the cost you can;t afford. I have a lot of fencing and ditch digging plus a little timber work that needs to be done. If I don;t know you're here you're obviously not putting in enough hours working on the place. I should be able to see results

dun":1g9j4dxl said:
TREY-L":1g9j4dxl said:

That's the problem and the cost you can;t afford. I have a lot of fencing and ditch digging plus a little timber work that needs to be done. If I don;t know you're here you're obviously not putting in enough hours working on the place. I should be able to see results

:lol2: Dang, Can I bring a bus full of "migrant workers" to work in our stead? I would even be willing to leave them with you after we leave. Consider it a token of our gratitude.

TREY-L":2q3idswr said:
dun":2q3idswr said:
TREY-L":2q3idswr said:

:lol2: Dang, Can I bring a bus full of "migrant workers" to work in our stead? I would even be willing to leave them with you after we leave. Consider it a token of our gratitude.

Would those migrants be from galveston?

TREY-L":1vxpx4pq said:
Don't tell me you are already full up with "migrants".

Probably town is, if they're smart they'll keep traveling. We got 4 1/2 inches fomr gustav and they're calling for 4-6 from ike. I'm sure that's just what they would like to see, MORE RAIN.

TNMasterBeefProducer":2gaz7mlm said:
TREY-L":2gaz7mlm said:
dun":2gaz7mlm said:
You couldn;t afford it!
Aww come on Uncle Dun, we'll behave ~ or at least act better than normal. You'll never even know we're there. BTW, do you have cable or satellite? :lol2:

Well maybe you will shoot yourself with your bow and put yourself out of commission so you will have less time to harrass me on here.

I have this weird mental picture of Trey shooting an arrow straight up in the air and it coming down hitting dun, thereby putting him out of commission! :shock:

MistyMorning":26gaym8i said:
I have this weird mental picture of Trey shooting an arrow straight up in the air and it coming down hitting dun, thereby putting him out of commission! :shock:

That's just wishfull thinking on your part, and probably a lot of other people too.

Looks like I'm gonna be heading to south Georgia to hunt with my son (deer and hogs) and then sliding on up to west central Illinois for some bow hunting in amongst those big Illinois bucks. I hope to have a good year.

dun":30u2oawo said:
That's just wishfull thinking on your part, and probably a lot of other people too.
I would hate to see that happen ~ but just in case, can I have Stella?
Write it down somewhere ok? :nod:

PS. And Hoover and Stacey too..........

PPS (and that bull calf you set aside....... if no one else wants him that is.....)

I walk out the back door, get on the 4wheeler head to the bottom got all the hunting I want for deer, turkey, coon, squirrel, rabbit. I do travel to east texas to hog hunt with my good friend , we hog hunt on 25,000ac all in one block

TREY-L":tbc0dxsn said:
What I'm most excited about is the trips planned for this year.......Missouri, the first week in October, :eek:

What part?

Latest posts