Hauling Hay / Livestock Trailer

Help Support CattleToday:

stocky":dce9jxql said:
Auctionboy, if you can push 5x6 round bales that weigh 1500-1700 lbs and are lined end to end out of a stock trailer with a lever, you can sell a whole lot of bottles of whatever supplement it is that you are taking.
Would you like to buy some Aminoblast?

It could be that he has a smaller tractor than most folks. A trailer 6 foot wide and 6 foot tall would accomadate a lot of the smaller frame tractors. I know that my 4610 Ford SU with the loader could get them out.

Would somebody please track down this guy and ask him how he got them out, just so this thread can die a peaceful death??? :lol:

cfpinz

cfpinz":23gneac0 said:
Would somebody please track down this guy and ask him how he got them out, just so this thread can die a peaceful death??? :lol:

cfpinz

:lol2:

Wewild":20auxazg said:
auctionboy":20auxazg said:
I would just roll them out by hand myself, maybe have a bar to use as a lever. Northern people are like there cattle, bigger and stronger then there southern counterpart.

I'd just use the trailer that was bought to do the job.

Absolutely.

Auctionboy is going to get old. Walk with a cane from torn up knees, suffer from a bad case of roids and still set around saying "I told you so." Probably be one the first to ask to borrow a real truck and trailer or other equipment. I know about those northern folks. They don't need anything and don't hesitate to ask to borrow something. They are moving in all around me.

backhoeboogie":o44wwgs4 said:
Wewild":o44wwgs4 said:
auctionboy":o44wwgs4 said:
I would just roll them out by hand myself, maybe have a bar to use as a lever. Northern people are like there cattle, bigger and stronger then there southern counterpart.

I'd just use the trailer that was bought to do the job.

Absolutely.

Auctionboy is going to get old. Walk with a cane from torn up knees, suffer from a bad case of roids and still set around saying "I told you so." Probably be one the first to ask to borrow a real truck and trailer or other equipment. I know about those northern folks. They don't need anything and don't hesitate to ask to borrow something. They are moving in all around me.

ABoy is more likely to get beat with a cane than walk with one.
AB knows all does all and says all...

If you dont know that just ask him. :tiphat:

cfpinz":2lkxtdiq said:

cfpinz

CF them kind a folks usually just drop the trailer in the pasture, open the gate and let'em eat til the trailer is "mostly empty" then go and reload.

TexasBred":4crtsrqg said:
CF them kind a folks usually just drop the trailer in the pasture, open the gate and let'em eat til the trailer is "mostly empty" then go and reload.

Ding, ding, ding. I think we have a winner! :D

However, I'm thinking this is a horse guy and just lets the horses eat it up. If he had more than just a few cows they would destroy the trailer fighting over the hay. At least mine would.

Twab...wouldn't bother this guy. A little baling wire and some duct tape and he's ready for another load. Probably got a bumper sticker on the back that says something like "My other tailer is a piece of S@*t too." :) :)

TexasBred":iy3zlxwg said:
Probably got a bumper sticker on the back that says something like "My other tailer is a piece of S@*t too." :) :)
You must have been following cfpinz!

dun":1b5jfghp said:
TexasBred":1b5jfghp said:
Probably got a bumper sticker on the back that says something like "My other tailer is a piece of S@*t too." :) :)
You must have been following cfpinz!

Innocent! No way it was me, my trucks smoke so bad you'd never be able to read a bumper sticker. And besides, there's not enough metal left to stick anything to. :|

Latest posts