has anyone heard of these bulls

Help Support CattleToday:

bigbull338

Reaction score
heres 9 beefmaster bulls.that some heifers are sired by.that my buddy is going to buy.
1 rock 2 milestone 3 cavalier 4 world class 5 blizzard 6 marksman 7 lion king 8 summit warrior 9 L bar 5502
the heifers are bred to an excite son or a blackjack son.have yall heard of these bulls.scott

Yeah. LBar 5502 is about as good as they come. I'm not crazy about the black beefmasters though.

dbc":1rz1wgg1 said:
beefy how many cows do you have?

Get set to get it dbc, never ask a man how many cows he has. Just like asking how much money he has in the bank.

dbc,
a lot of people find it rude and nosey to ask someone how many cows they have. i'm one of the few that dont give a crap. so you lucked out this time.

i actually own 54 now (started out with 82) and they are all 2 year old heifers. but i also manage my dads herd that is down to 170 now and my sisters herd of 39. They are basically all "my" cows. how bout yourself?

Beefy":13dbyw8q said:
dbc,
a lot of people find it rude and nosey to ask someone how many cows they have. i'm one of the few that dont give a crap. so you lucked out this time.

i actually own 54 now (started out with 82) and they are all 2 year old heifers. but i also manage my dads herd that is down to 170 now and my sisters herd of 39. They are basically all "my" cows. how bout yourself?

Very well stated.

i knew they all had yobe good/all youmg up an coming sires.im not to crazy about black beefmasters either.buddy has a red an black bull.scott

Latest posts