Harvester ants

Help Support CattleToday:

papavillars":3iajev1v said:
I got it at Capps feed and seed in Fairfield, but it shows Walmart sells it also on their website

Will have to look for that cause can't always get the Fire Strike and it is kinda pricey. I noticed them coming back in my oat field. They love my oat field I think I treated 15 mounds in a 10 acre field and that is the only place I am seeing them come back.

wacocowboy":3n6ecna7 said:
papavillars":3n6ecna7 said:
I got it at Capps feed and seed in Fairfield, but it shows Walmart sells it also on their website

Will have to look for that cause can't always get the Fire Strike and it is kinda pricey. I noticed them coming back in my oat field. They love my oat field I think I treated 15 mounds in a 10 acre field and that is the only place I am seeing them come back.
You didn't get the colony I have seen them cover hundreds of yards in different directions.

Caustic Burno":3ny9t3sh said:
wacocowboy":3ny9t3sh said:
papavillars":3ny9t3sh said:

You didn't get the colony I have seen them cover hundreds of yards in different directions.

Yeah I have noticed there trails that stretch out from the mound. I treated all the mounds I could find on my entire place. I think these came back from my neighbors place. I first spotted them along our fence line and this is the only place I see them coming back.

I am a firm believer in Orthene. It worked on fire ants but real limited results on Harvester Ants. At the same cost why not try it?