Hard doing, skinny assed Shorthorn bull

Help Support CattleToday:

Coyote

Reaction score
Here is a picture of one of our herdsires, half way through breeding season.
cows009-Copy.jpg

Well done! That is what shorthorns and all other British beef breeds are supposed to look like. I like all three, but especially the cow and the yearling bull is top notch.

PS Off course you know that he'll never breed anything in that condition? ;-) :lol2:

what is the EPD's , or just birth weight and yearling weight and weight of cow...weight of bull .....just a good guess will do....

Coyote":2khz8d2i said:
Here is a picture of one of our herdsires, half way through breeding season.
cows009-Copy.jpg
Holy Crap! That is an awesome looking bull! Not just another pretty face either. Looks like he can produce em too!

Coyote":28yml5g1 said:
This is one of our favorite cows by him .
cows028-Copy.jpg

This is a yearling bull by him.
029-Copy.jpg

Very nice. Looks to be to hard of a keeper why dont you send him down here for a stay.
The only thing I can see that I would change is the amount of bone that the offsring DONT have. Very well made and that is being picky so dont think I wouldnt like them for my self. I think you need to use that yearling and then you may get more reds for a uniform color. I do like the roan's though.

Now close your herd and line breed them. I am hoping they are all TH free?

Wow! You are making me wonder what kind of Durham Reds I could make with my cows if I used some Bonanza semen. I almost didn't even read this thread because of the title.

Thanks for the comments.
Slim, the cow pictured is out of a Buster daughter . She would weigh around 1400 . We didn't get any Bonanza X Buster bull calves this year. Slim where in the big southwest do you live?

Latest posts