Happy New Year to all.

Help Support CattleToday:

Good to be back if only for a little while, then I'll be bannedagain, but I'll betyamissedme!!!!! Cause I'm an inbredredneck.

Yougottabeshittingme":3kfw4y1w said:
Good to be back if only for a little while, then I'll be bannedagain, but I'll betyamissedme!!!!! Cause I'm an inbredredneck.
Sorry, but that just does not sound like the real yougottabeshittinme. Nice try.

ga.prime":1sw8glel said:
Yougottabeshittingme":1sw8glel said:
Sorry, but that just does not sound like the real yougottabeshittinme. Nice try.
what?

One happy-go-lucky post has the opposite effect of giving me a reason to think you're who you say you are.

Yougottabeshittingme":uh00gi87 said:
Who's still here?

I aint dead yet. Every deck needs a couple of jokers. They're only good for aces, strights and flushes tho.

Happy New Year back at ya', YGBSM :tiphat: :wave:

Wonder whatever became of our old delusional friend Sir Loin/Medicine Woman/etc and all of his/hers/its various incarnations :?: :idea: :???:

I certainly am not hook that was an insult. In case you have all forgot he had some stuff melt when the heat index got to like 253°.

ga.prime":2cqbsk3e said:
Yougottabeshittingme":2cqbsk3e said:
it's me the one and only I go way back to my first username somn.

John SD":2e4dmagy said:
Happy New Year back at ya', YGBSM :tiphat: :wave:

Wonder whatever became of our old delusional friend Sir Loin/Medicine Woman/etc and all of his/hers/its various incarnations :?: :idea: :???:
probably died from sulphur poisoning wouldn't that have been a kicker.

Latest posts