Happy New Year to all.

Help Support CattleToday:

Yougottabeshittingme":39kz1tjl said:
John SD":39kz1tjl said:
Happy New Year back at ya', YGBSM :tiphat: :wave:

Wonder whatever became of our old delusional friend Sir Loin/Medicine Woman/etc and all of his/hers/its various incarnations :?: :idea: :???:
probably died from sulphur poisoning wouldn't that have been a kicker.

Or lack thereof.

I have forgotten six or seven other names Sir Loin had. TurnThatCowLooseMaw and CowboyFromOuterspace or something similar are some of them. We are in the longest Sir Loin dry spell ever.

Yougottabeshittingme":3jhus2vt said:
ga.prime":3jhus2vt said:
Yougottabeshittingme":3jhus2vt said:
Good to be back if only for a little while, then I'll be bannedagain, but I'll betyamissedme!!!!! Cause I'm an inbredredneck.
Sorry, but that just does not sound like the real yougottabeshittinme. Nice try.
it's me the one and only I go way back to my first username somn.
Then you'll know the owner of Erath County Dairy Auction. ;-)

backhoeboogie":lozz11yq said:
I have forgotten six or seven other names Sir Loin had. TurnThatCowLooseMaw and CowboyFromOuterspace or something similar are some of them. We are in the longest Sir Loin dry spell ever.
Was that 4ctophat guy, another variation of sirloin too? I could never figure that stuff out.

Yougottabeshittingme":3k0lwma2 said:
backhoeboogie":3k0lwma2 said:
Was that 4ctophat guy, another variation of sirloin too? I could never figure that stuff out.

LOL I don't think 4CTopHand was Sir Loin, but their IQ was close. Poor kid. Someday he'll learn that you can't BS a bunch of BSers. My 120 HP tractor with an 18 foot disc can't do what he claimed he could do in an afternoon. Someone did a cartoon of tractor pull with his name photoshopped onto the side of the tractor. So funny I saved it.

I've got a holstein heifer who is about to domino with her first calf. She was destined to be my new nurse cow. New wife thinks she wants to milk her. I give it a week. She's never milked and doesn't know the twice a day commitment involved. The heifer is extremely gentle. I may head down to Stephenville myself Friday to pick up a bottle calf to graft. Really wanting a couple of beef bottle babies. Mostly just wanting this heifer to know what her function is going to be. Gotta graft something onto her from the get go so that she is used to it.

Yougottabeshittingme":3tqgu7vo said:
TexasBred":3tqgu7vo said:
and stephensville and sulphur springs. Crazy how many bull calves we bought out of those three places
And you drove all the way down here thinking they were yearlings. :lol2: :lol2:

TexasBred":2ivelzot said:
Yougottabeshittingme":2ivelzot said:
TexasBred":2ivelzot said:
and stephensville and sulphur springs. Crazy how many bull calves we bought out of those three places
And you drove all the way down here thinking they were yearlings. :lol2: :lol2:
too funny I forgot about that one, I made them southern boys mad at me with that argument.

Latest posts