Hanover trailers

Help Support CattleToday:

DLD":138spqgc said:
We had a Hanover when I was growing up. Tough, tough old trailer, but that thing was a sled. It pulled so hard I always thought there had to be something wrong with the axles or springs, but it always wore tires evenly. That's just one, and it was 30 years ago, though...

It's really interesting to see people talk about the prices of used trailers. Friend of mine just bought a '97 model 6x24 Gooseneck, cleated rubber floor, good tarp, good tires, good paint, good lights and brakes. Says he bought it from an older couple that bought it new, always kept it in a barn, used it very little and washed it out after every use. I haven't seen it, but he swears it looks like new. He bought it to trade on - I don't know what he gave for it, but he's asking $7500 (knowing him, he might come off $500, prob'ly no more). I think he's nuts on this one, but he's a pretty savvy trader, so who knows?

They are heavy built you know there is a trailer behind the truck.
Hanover built them like a tank.

Yes, I meant the bar top with a canvas on it. For about 4 years I got jumpers from one family of bulls (rented my bulls). So if I have to have a canvas I might as well have metal. Now, I am in Indiana and haul in as much bad weather as I do good. My horses don't stand in the trailer unless it is moving or at a stop sign. Meant no disrespect to anyone on their opinions.

Looks like that's in Aspermont. My grandfather has been pulling the same Hanover for over 30 years, it's been a good trailer, been pulled from Haskell to Van Horn and back probably 300 times. I wouldn't think twice about that price. If it's there next time I go through, I might have to pick it up.

JH_cattle_co":3uxkx59i said:
Looks like that's in Aspermont. My grandfather has been pulling the same Hanover for over 30 years, it's been a good trailer, been pulled from Haskell to Van Horn and back probably 300 times. I wouldn't think twice about that price. If it's there next time I go through, I might have to pick it up.

Yep that's next to the feed store
You can read the number on the pic I think, If not pm and I have it in my phone
I think it's a good trailer

Latest posts