GV herd bull prospects ,critique away .

Help Support CattleToday:

I'm just going to have to get a better game. Putting on my thinking cap and cloak of invisibility to conjure up some words of wisdom or is it wisdum....

hillsdown":sofjejtt said:
MO_cows":sofjejtt said:
:bday: HD!!

What a nice place you have fixed up for them! That straw looks clean and cozy and they are out of the wind. I don't try to evaluate newborns too much. If they are vigorous and show the drive to live, I'm happy.

Really MO, you do not get this whole point of the thread ???

Like I would ask any here to critique a new born ,let alone any cattle from my herd . :roll:

Boy do we need a sarcasm font......

I read top cows, carefully planned AI matings to top bulls, so of course a bull calf is a herd sire PROSPECT. With the key word being PROSPECT. Yup, it went over my head. I'm so ashamed....

MO_cows":3j3wzmff said:
hillsdown":3j3wzmff said:
MO_cows":3j3wzmff said:
:bday: HD!!

What a nice place you have fixed up for them! That straw looks clean and cozy and they are out of the wind. I don't try to evaluate newborns too much. If they are vigorous and show the drive to live, I'm happy.

Really MO, you do not get this whole point of the thread ???

Like I would ask any here to critique a new born ,let alone any cattle from my herd . :roll:

Boy do we need a sarcasm font......

I read top cows, carefully planned AI matings to top bulls, so of course a bull calf is a herd sire PROSPECT. With the key word being PROSPECT. Yup, it went over my head. I'm so ashamed....
Don't feel bad... That was about the kindest response you could have given without getting the joke and you still pointed out that they were to young to judge which spoils the "joke" since you saw right through it. I've thought of you as one of the kindest people on here and I still do. You didn't do anything to deserve any kind of attack.

STILL way over my head, apparently. Perhaps someone could explain the "joke" for us slower folks?? Maybe using real small words....... :compute:

Latest posts