Gun deer season and geat football matchup.

Help Support CattleToday:

Limomike

Reaction score
About as good as it gets... gun deer season opens up this Saturday, and then to top it off, those Texass Tech Red Raiders coming to Norman to play the OU Sooners.
I just hope if I get a deer Saturday evening, I can get it hung and cleaned before kickoff! :lol:

Limomike":1wqay6fq said:
About as good as it gets... gun deer season opens up this Saturday, and then to top it off, those Texass Tech Red Raiders coming to Norman to play the OU Sooners.
I just hope if I get a deer Saturday evening, I can get it hung and cleaned before kickoff! :lol:
\

Mike...what's the over and under on that game?? about 125?? :lol:

TexasBred":38z7h8q7 said:
Limomike":38z7h8q7 said:
\

I think I just might take the over!!

Go OU !!
My uncle coached for OU for several yrs so I am still an OU fan
I even had some high school coaches that had played for him at OU
I went to all their camps and stuff
I was the only kid brave enough or dumb enough to play H.S. ball in Tx and wear Switzer football camp shirts and OU Nike's Caught alot of $hit for that but then I was 6'2" and weighed 228 as a freshman so they were kinda nice about not giving me too much SSS

Angus Cowman":1w3ir2tp said:
Go OU !!
My uncle coached for OU for several yrs so I am still an OU fan
I even had some high school coaches that had played for him at OU
I went to all their camps and stuff
I was the only kid brave enough or dumb enough to play H.S. ball in Tx and wear Switzer football camp shirts and OU Nike's Caught alot of $hit for that but then I was 6'2" and weighed 228 as a freshman so they were kinda nice about not giving me too much SSS

I'm always liked the Sooners as well and especially when they play Texas.... but will have to pull for Tech on this one....but won't be upset if OU wins it. Should be one heck of a game. May look more like the Big 12 track meet than a football game.

Have no idea what the over and under is.. But talk about footballs flying.. It will probably be one of the best games to watch all year.
My ideal day Saturday would be this: Shoot a buck in the morning.... Shoot a doe that afternoon/evening... watch the game, and OU wins! Hey, I can wish cant I? But always remember what my uncle said: Wish in one hand and crap in the other, see which one fills up that fastest!! :lol:

TexasBred":33cstwx4 said:
Limomike":33cstwx4 said:
\

Most of the books I've seen have it around 75.

wow watching it right now in the 4th and talk about a blow out holy cra the sooners are kicking them texas tech. 14 to 65 thats not even a game hardly.

Limomike":2qfmocsk said:
Have no idea what the over and under is.. But talk about footballs flying.. It will probably be one of the best games to watch all year.
My ideal day Saturday would be this: Shoot a buck in the morning.... Shoot a doe that afternoon/evening... watch the game, and OU wins! Hey, I can wish cant I? But always remember what my uncle said: Wish in one hand and crap in the other, see which one fills up that fastest!! :lol:

Well all the questions have been answered except "Did you get your buck and doe"??? :lol: :lol: Heck of a football game....OU looked and played like a pro team out there.

Latest posts