Guess Which Breed III (pics)

Help Support CattleToday:

It's to obvious, but the bull looks like a very familiar Angus bull, so it must be something else, but I'll say Angus anyhow.

Well I'll jump in with both feet :oops: and show how much I know, and since no one else has answered with it,

Black Angus? :oops:

Edited as soon as I read my answer..... I meant Brangus.

Sorry my brain ain't working right today. ;-)

This one is hard because they look like they could go Black Gelbvieh, Chi Angus or Simmental. I am wondering if she has threw us a curve and it is some more exotic rarer breed?

aplusmnt":3hiulr14 said:
This one is hard because they look like they could go Black Gelbvieh, Chi Angus or Simmental. I am wondering if she has threw us a curve and it is some more exotic rarer breed?
yeah like a real purebred angus that would be something :cboy:

which breed? that's easy.

i can tell you that particular animal's name. :)

The first thing I thought when I saw em was Angus so I'm gonna stick to it. Angus or Chi angus.

If I saw 'em in a pasture while travelling down the highway, I'd say they were Angus. Sooo, they're Angus.

Aero":1y4nzfg4 said:
which breed? that's easy.

i can tell you that particular animal's name. :)

Thinking this means it is Angus, but then again you might be familiar with other breeds brands and bulls also. OK now I am not sure again. :)

my first guess is hereford (red) but my second guess would have been gelpfee.

aplusmnt":34nllbqj said:
Thinking this means it is Angus, but then again you might be familiar with other breeds brands and bulls also. OK now I am not sure again. :)

good to see you have an open mind. :)

Latest posts