Guess Which Breed II (pics)

Help Support CattleToday:

Thought Lincoln Red was a dairy breed but turns out I was wrong...again. Did some research and that would be a good guess. I guess I was getting them mixed up with Norwegian Red.

Soooo, when do we get the answer Annie? I'm getting curiouser and curiouser! :)

the reasons i think they are shorthorns are as follows:

the bulls appear to be of english decent. i noticed a lot of extra skin around the neck but not enough for me to think they had any brahman in them. they are shorthorn red and have a shorthorn appearance about the face. butts dont really like a shorthorn though.

as for the cow she looks very much like a shorthorn in the face, her coloration is shorthorn red with white tail hairs which is very common in shorthorns. her hair is a little curly like a shorthorn. however she has more length and less depth than a traditional shorthorn.

so in conclusion, i believe they are shorthorns. if i'm wrong i'm wrong.

Looks like me and Randy are the only ones going to get it right , huh Kiser. They are Salers.

darn. my second guess would have been south devon and then salers only b/c i dont know anything about those two.

CattleAnnie, youve been online for the longest time and i'm about to retire for the night. i thought surely you'd give us the answer by now.