Guess what sire's semen is inside the vapor shipper???

Help Support CattleToday:

I saw America and other bulls that sold in February back in nov/dec he is a dang good bull. But I still do not think he was the best bull that sold in February phenotype wise unless something dramatically changed in 2 months

Little long in the dew claws, lays back on his pasturens slightly, and a twisted scrotum. If he walks better than he did 4 months ago, he would be a usable bull. Got good mass, and topline, smooth in his shoulder so he shouldn't be to bad on calving ease.

What a couple years and we'll know more.

sim.-ang.king said:
Little long in the dew claws, lays back on his pasturens slightly, and a twisted scrotum. If he walks better than he did 4 months ago, he would be a usable bull. Got good mass, and topline, smooth in his shoulder so he shouldn't be to bad on calving ease.

Branded is probably using him tonight. Lol. He got it today. As he said, time to go to work. Branded might have the first calves we see.

Bright Raven said:
sim.-ang.king said:

Branded is probably using him tonight. Lol. He got it today. As he said, time to go to work. Branded might have the first calves we see.

Saturday, he's building one for me.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
Bright Raven said:
sim.-ang.king said:

Saturday, he's building one for me.

Good for you. Exciting!

sim.-ang.king said:

Scrotum looks really odd in that picture but I didnt notice that at all in person. Couldnt tell much about his mobility. I have to imagine that pushing them hard enough to get to 1107 @205 days is gonna hurt that free and easy stride a bit.

artesianspringsfarm said:
sim.-ang.king said:

Scrotum looks really odd in that picture but I didnt notice that at all in person. Couldnt tell much about his mobility. I have to imagine that pushing them hard enough to get to 1107 @205 days is gonna hurt that free and easy stride a bit.

I only demand 850 out of my calves so it should be a piece of cake.

artesianspringsfarm said:
sim.-ang.king said:

I would offer a caution on that picture. It came up in a search for SAV America 8018. It may not be America. Sometimes other bulls get grouped in by error. I thought it was a neat picture the way they posed him with the SAV sign.

According to some paper in ND that is a picture of him, (using google image search).
It is a neat picture, I'm sure it took a lot of work to get it done.

jscunn said:
hogtiming,

Which bull was in your opinion? Out of curosity.

Ajax. Kelly kept him also. He was a tank. Best bull in the sale in my opinion.

sim.-ang.king said:
According to some paper in ND that is a picture of him, (using google image search).

Good. I was not sure.

Bright Raven said:
sim.-ang.king said:

Good. I was not sure.

I'm pretty sure that is S A V Density pictured by their Stone sign. I've seen that picture at least 4-5 years ago.

LCBulls said:
Bright Raven said:
sim.-ang.king said:

Good. I was not sure.

I'm pretty sure that is S A V Density pictured by their Stone sign. I've seen that picture at least 4-5 years ago.

By his ear tag number, the pic is of SAV Providence 6922.

Latest posts