Guess what sire's semen is inside the vapor shipper???

Help Support CattleToday:

************* said:
Arrived today.Time to get to work. :wave:

[image]313[/image]

President or Southern Charm

I thought Power Play until I saw that it was from North American Breeders

LCBulls said:
Nice, How did you pull that off?

Can't give away everything to you guys.

Just wanted folks on CT to know that if I say something is going to happen, then it will happen.

Bright Raven said:
How many straws? If that is not a secret.

Let's just say that I ordered enough to last me for a couple of years, because I was told the wait list is reaching that point.

Here is a photo of him that is on Kelly Schaff's Instagram page, as well as Google. This bull is MIND BLOWING!

[image]315[/image]

I think he will be just perfect for my 2000 pound cows. Hopefully he can add some mass to them.

************* said:
LCBulls said:

Just wanted folks on CT to know that if I say something is going to happen, then it will happen.

Did you ever get Power Play?

LCBulls said:
************* said:
LCBulls said:

Did you ever get Power Play?

Yup! A while back.

He's going to be used on my Raindance and Colonel daughters soon.

[image]316[/image]

Nice, we used him on some flushes and on some cows.

I'd be more confident using America though.

SAV America on your 2000 pound cows. Lol

These are the missions of Branded, the Angus Man who is taking Angus where the Breed has never gone before. I expect your Angus will replace the Wooly Mammoth as the largest mammal to have ever walked North America.

Bright Raven said:

These are the missions of Branded, the Angus Man who is taking Angus where the Breed has never gone before. I expect your Angus will replace the Wooly Mammoth as the largest mammal to have ever walked North America.

LOL!

Now I need to get a Harvestore silo and a Summit mono-slope barn built to feed these hungry mouths on the way.

************* said:
Bright Raven said:

LOL!

Now I need to get a Harvestore silo and a Summit mono-slope barn built to feed these hungry mouths on the way.

Or you could see how much they like grass? Just sayin'....

TennesseeTuxedo said:
************* said:
Bright Raven said:

LOL!

Or you could see how much they like grass? Just sayin'....

I will in the spring, summer, and fall.

Whew, I was worried you were going to run your cows dry waiting for him.

I saw America when I was picking up a bull from NAB this weekend. He is what I would expect from that program, phenotypically correct and HUGE. Yes, they must feed them like my cows can only dream but it's still fun to see. Not something for me and my goals but I can definitely appreciate him. Hey, see how I did that guys? Gave an opinion without knocking anyone else and appreciating cattle that dont fit my needs? Some of you should try that.

Latest posts