Guess the weight (no prizes involved..)

Help Support CattleToday:

3waycross":14ce3nwk said:
OK Angie I give up I can't get the @#$%$$@$% picture to post. Take her she's all yours.
Thank you ~ I am a gracious person. I will send you her first calf assuming it is a bull, and ugly ;-)
Have a great evening. :tiphat:

IluvABbeef":3vy5167z said:
3waycross":3vy5167z said:
IMG_0610.JPG

I submit for your consideration a picture of my current favorite cow. The amazing Cookie. I believe this establishes my position as a conneseur of fine black baldies. This should prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that she is much better off with me. You might also let her know I have been known to carry around a lot of cake in my pocket when checking my cows. Cookie will testify to this fact if need be.

OK Angie I give up I can't get the @#$%$$@$% picture to post. Take her she's all yours.

Thanks for your help. Maybe some day I'll figure out this picture thing.

By the way when I bought Cookie the lady who sold her to me made me promise to never send her to the sale barn if I didn't want her anymore. I left thinking, Oh Yeah sure. A month later I was rewriting my will to provide for her care in the event of my untimely demise. I honesly think she would come in and watch TV with me if I could get her house broke.

3waycross":338fgxql said:
By the way when I bought Cookie the lady who sold her to me made me promise to never send her to the sale barn if I didn't want her anymore. I left thinking, Oh Yeah sure. A month later I was rewriting my will to provide for her care in the event of my untimely demise. I honesly think she would come in and watch TV with me if I could get her house broke.
Ah~ you are a good guy then.
Almost makes me feel bad about AnnaBelle.
Cookie is lovely ~ a fair compensation I think :nod:
Was a pleasure doing business with you :wave:

Is the #2 calf a hereford cow crossed with Ali? I currently have a hereford heifer AI'ed to Ali.

tobytonya":3sojf5h0 said:
Is the #2 calf a hereford cow crossed with Ali? I currently have a hereford heifer AI'ed to Ali.

No, she is out of that 5 y/o Hereford cow and the Maine bull Ice Chest http://www2.semexusa.com/beef/beef.aspx?breed=MA&ID=1440.

The little black calf is out of Ali and the Angus heifer pictured. I have 3 Ali calves now (all off heifers) and they have had no problems.

Latest posts